Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

My be you should go ask the ( Admin ) on RLCF who i am and i sure there a lot of other Member on RLCF that can tell you who i am and i don't need the attention i just here talking like you with out the criticism and some of you guys must not have a life so all you can do is attack people on here. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I had taken a nap, and jus woke up and saw the fantasy possibility of Vika, Her boyfriend, and Rita getting an apartment together -- and i practically fell out of my recliner in laughter. --- Ive heard of some fantasies in life that people dream up -- but that one by far is the most ridiculous one in history. Rita and Vika had a great friendship, but nothing more lol. Rita has a very busy, complicated life that includes traveling alot of the times -- and there's jus NO chance she would even dream of such a thing.Not sure completely of her plans -- but id almmost gurantee they dont include those two.

new reaction , the same issues as in the previous two combined. You have to really bored

Dreamer24 Did you ever dream a dream that ever made sense. Be careful and don't dream it 3 time or it will come true. LOL Also you never no Vika and her BF could get there on apt now that could come true and also it would be the first apt that never have sex in it. Who no what RLC is thinking

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Dreamer24 Did you ever dream a dream that ever made sense. Be careful and don't dream it 3 time or it will come true. LOL Also you never no Vika and her BF could get there on apt now that could come true and also it would be the first apt that never have sex in it. Who no what RLC is thinking

Maybe a remake of "Three's Company"?? I even heard a rumor that Fidel was a big Hollywood movie producer -- and was working to get Rita a part in a big sitcom this fall too. Oh and that Vika was really a movie director too lol.:biggrin:

I love when i have these senior moment. Just fun conversation to past the time by. I get a little bored when my husband is taking a nap there nothing to do here in the care center. I going to be so happy when he get to go home but it look like it going to be a long time. He going to have to have more stents put in and also surgery'

Guest beaver67
31 minutes ago, daily said:

" The silence is better than any avalanche of words

Daily- some people on CC/RLC don't understand that concept