Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Man...seing the three girls sleeping again seems one dont fit in lol..Irma sleeping totaly nude on bed..iona sleeping totaly nude on bed..i totaly understand this doesnt mean nothing..but sinse start Rita doesnt seem fit to this project..she doesnt  enter games with other girls.she doesnt do anything sexy..in an special project like barça apartment she just doesnt delivery the minimal..she its leaving and as always i have zero problem saying What i think..Glad to see her leaving,wish her the best in her life,she seems nice,just dont want to see her again in rlc.Specialy in my favorite apartment.

Last comment for this apt for this month. A great idea to have an all girls apt has basically killed all the other apts. I doubt anyone subscribes to standard, no really pays attention to the couples apts anymore its all about new girls coming in and out of Barcelona and now they are returning past girls. Subscribers are cancelling based on two apts now. when there are 15 apts available. More apts, less intrigue more pricey. Now we pay for two apts with a throw in of 10-13 apts as a throw in when we are bored. WTF happened?

2 minutes ago, zep said:

I wonder how these girls survive on just fruits and veggies lol. They always seem to eat those for every meal. :huh:

I was jus wondering the same. Ilona eats fish alot . Shes the only one i seen eat meat.

• Upvote 1