Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, daily said:

Rita tiene el pelo azul ya que cuando:confused:

Amigo, aparte de tener el pelo teñido a sido en su 2ª y 3ª estancia en RLC-ESTAFADADORES-HIJOSDEPUTA-GRASIENTOS-ACOMODADOS la mas patetica-estafadora chica que paso por aqui.A la calle ya monja

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I read some quite unsavoury suggestions of where Irma might have been last night. When I saw her dressed all in black (and looking quite stunning I must say) and then when I logged in much later and saw her vacantly scrolling through her FB or text messages looking quite sad. Do you not think she could have been at some kind of memorial gathering for the victims of the Istanbul tragedy, knowing her links with Turkey? I would say guys, give the girl a break and give her the benefit of doubt and respect her grieving if that's what it was.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's probably very unlikely that there will Danaya due Lockout on visas. Then she in this case received a different type of visa than a tourist.

well i would say carla just for shits and giggles but me thinks she is banned from the project

Hace 7 minutos, happyman88 dijo:

He leido ALGUNAS Sugerencias Bastante desagradables de Irma, Donde Podria Haber Sido La Noche anterior. De Cuando la vi vestida Toda de negro (y Un aspecto m muy Impresionante Debo Decir) y LUEGO Cuando Se Conecto Mucho Más tarde y vio su Expresión ausente Desplazamiento un Través de SUS FB o Mensajes de texto ONU Aspecto muy triste. ¿No cree de Que podria Haber Sido en ALGÚN tipo de Reunión en Memoria de las Víctimas de la tragedia Estambul, sabiendo Que SUS vínculos con Turquía? Yo chicos Diriá, dar una la Niña un descanso Y Darle el beneficio de la duda y RESPETAR su duelo si eso es lo Que era.

Yo, si fuera mujer no voy a una "reunion" vestida como ella salio anoche, ella fue a la vida real, no lo que proclaman estos HIJOSDEPUTA-ESTAFADORES-RLC, Su vida 24/7 horas esta en la calle, no dentro del apartamento.

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I read some quite unsavoury suggestions of where Irma might have been last night. When I saw her dressed all in black (and looking quite stunning I must say) and then when I logged in much later and saw her vacantly scrolling through her FB or text messages looking quite sad. Do you not think she could have been at some kind of memorial gathering for the victims of the Istanbul tragedy, knowing her links with Turkey? I would say guys, give the girl a break and give her the benefit of doubt and respect her grieving if that's what it was.

I do not know what time she left , but she was only around 3:30 at home. I think quite a strange hour to come back from a memorial meeting

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gert20161 said:

I do not know what time she left , but she was only around 3:30 at home. I think quite a strange hour to come back from a memorial meeting

I heard she was with a very good female friend she hadnt seen in awhile. -- Wasnt a date or with a guy friend from what i know.

Guys i want you to know -- Irma has been very shaken by what happened in Istanbul,Turkey. -- Im almost sure she has friends and relatives in Turkey. Dont know how many saw her when she heard about this tragedy -- but it tore her up bad. -- She's been in constant touch with family, friends since. -- To what extent her family or friends were affected im not totally sure -- but Irma has been emotionally wore out since all of this. --- She napped a long time yesterday because she couldnt sleep the night before because of all the things going on. ------ Im telling you all -- there's more to this beautiful girl than meets our eyes. ---- She's beautiful -- but she is a very loving, caring girl.

5 hours ago, Xide said:

So what do you think people? Whos next? I think its 50/50 Anna or Danya personally leaning towards Anna.

But a totally new face who wont resist"snicker" would be more than welcomed.

Like a lot Danna but again she left rlc very reçently..and been in the apartment full three months..so please or be an new girl or if someone returning then be Anna(because Irma and their cool chemistry)and of course she was an Nice girl also.Later in the year then problably Danna will return i think.Right now best thing seems an new girl or Anna.