Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Thorhart said:

Sorry kids. Original pix was prohibited on the public forums, but will probably be floating around the Private messaging system if you have made friends on CC. :sad:

Well now looky who we have here Nora left Ilona center.

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

57 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma and Polya -- no way. Irma will interact with both of them --- but no sexual relationship will develop with them. --  My opinion but his new girl jus doesnt appear to be anything close to Irma. -- Not saying the new girl isnt pretty or anything but  --- but cant see Irma being attracted to her at all. --She will be friendly with the new girl but nothing more I dont think. --- This girl i think was picked so Ilona could have a buddy to play with.

Never said anything about a sexual relationship. Ilonia will seal herself off from the others as always and Irma and Polya will become friendly by default...unless they have nothing in common then it will be 3 sitting by themselves alone in their rooms just as it has been. It would take an unusual free thinking lady to come in and start up with anyone in this apartment. Just isn't going to happen. 

il y a 42 minutes, horseshoejerry a dit :

Vieille photo et a été interdit il y a longtemps.

je ne sais pas si c'est une vieille photo, mais je ne l'ai jamais vu nul part!!! même si je connais les relations de nora avec toutes les filles, je ne l'avais jamais vu avec ilona et irma!!!! thorhart, je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre partage de photo privée, mais j'avoue être surprit et étonné!!!! en plus c'est la 1ere photo privée d'irma que je rencontre (je ne parle pas de ses photos de cul)!!!!

I do not know if it's an old photo, but I've never seen anywhere !!! although I know nora relations with all the girls, I had never seen him with Ilona and Irma !!!! thorhart, I do not agree with your private photo sharing, but I confess to being surprised and amazed !!!! plus it's the first irma private photo I encounter (I do not speak of his ass pictures) !!!!

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Exactly Rita is too good for this project  Ze!!!!

That i dont know Dreamer..dont know anything about her personal life neither her way of be in life..so if she is to good for this project(rlc) does it mean Irma or Elisa are worse than her!?There are lots of milions girls in the world..some worse..some equal..and some better then Rita..In this project for me she was a totally failure,an boring girl that i will not miss at all.Goodbye Rita and hope Rlc seen how bad you fit the barça project..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The traditional first night out for Polya, must meet the powers that be. Poor Rita looks a little out of place, The most Ravishing Rita will be missed by so many:heart: so now we will leave adulthood and return to school girl childish ways again, I have been enjoying the more mature Ilona, it would be nice if she would continue to act her age, since she is 4 years older than any of the other tenants. 

I suppose there will more of the stupid body painting, and titty grabbing shit. Man I see that in backyard with the high school kids out there swimming. Come on Polya please don't be like Ilona and be more like the classiest woman since our QUEEN the most Ravishing Rita. 

This apartment needs a touch of class. I am counting on you Irma and Polya to keep that crazy, zany, Ilona in check please.

Hep..nothing beats watching an girl on her bed looking at her computer the all day..or watch the boring and always the same livingroom exercises..and how about all that hidding and going to blank spots that the cams dont catch again..and again..Hep Rita will be miss.....