Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get used to it!

Im use to it already. Times i wanted to have sex or jus play -- but was jus too damn tired --- human nature i guess.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Get used to it!

Harley its in da house!Hope not harley..she till now didnt take the root of many girls in rlc..till now she act freely,been funny..didnt do any of that fakness bates we seen in others..and being Irma i totaly want to believe she will stay the same.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey Ze, Dreamer pm'd you lol.

Hehe Indeed Harley he did and i Pm him also,next i will Pm you then you will Pm me then beaver will Pm Dreamer then we all Pm withother,cc comunity its on fireeeeee

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Harley its in da house!Hope not harley..she till now didnt take the root of many girls in rlc..till now she act freely,been funny..didnt do any of that fakness bates we seen in others..and being Irma i totaly want to believe she will stay the same.

Irma is 100% real -- not a fake bone in her body. --- When i said i was use to it --- i meant Irma stays so busy running around having fun --- sometimes she is jus too tired to play.

Just now, ze81 said:

I understand what you're hoping for ze and I hope she continues for you all, but the fact of the matter is these girls will be spending allot of time out of the apartment because they can and nobody is going to say a thing about it, and when they come home they will probably tease, have a shower, maybe a teasing massage, and then go to bed.   It's the way it has always been and personally I don't see anything changing..........I hope it does for those of you who subscribe, but I just don't see it.

I read a post tonight that Ilona and Polka went out and when they returned there was no communication between the two and I assume Polka went to bed.   I'm also assuming that maybe Ilona introduced Polka to some of her influential friends and maybe Polka didn't care for them too much.......just a guess.   We all know that Ilona has some clients in Barcelona that have money, could be the reason they were not speaking or maybe she just stubbed her toe on the walk back to the apartment and didn't feel good LMAO.

I'm outta here before I get in trouble.......going to watch the fireworks with my kids and grandkids....have a good night!

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma is 100% real -- not a fake bone in her body. --- When i said i was use to it --- i meant Irma stays so busy running around having fun --- sometimes she is jus too tired to play.

I got it,Irma its fantastic,she plays a lot but..always to entertain rlc viewers..i mean..she could be in the Kitchen doing meal and doing only that..but isnt a lot Nice to see her dancing and singing doing meal..same thing to a lot she does..plain boring things..she make them fun to watch..as i said before she is the only girl i truly been sad when she leaved..and it was even hard seing her leaving..i mean she is that type of persons that we would like to see forever on an regular base..Irma its special to many Indeed.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand what you're hoping for ze and I hope she continues for you all, but the fact of the matter is these girls will be spending allot of time out of the apartment because they can and nobody is going to say a thing about it, and when they come home they will probably tease, have a shower, maybe a teasing massage, and then go to bed.   It's the way it has always been and personally I don't see anything changing..........I hope it does for those of you who subscribe, but I just don't see it.

I read a post tonight that Ilona and Polka went out and when they returned there was no communication between the two and I assume Polka went to bed.   I'm also assuming that maybe Ilona introduced Polka to some of her influential friends and maybe Polka didn't care for them too much.......just a guess.   We all know that Ilona has some clients in Barcelona that have money, could be the reason they were not speaking or maybe she just stubbed her toe on the walk back to the apartment and didn't feel good LMAO.

I'm outta here before I get in trouble.......going to watch the fireworks with my kids and grandkids....have a good night!

Totaly agree in most you said Harley.I am not expectting nothing from a lot of this girls,i by now see how rlc works.

• Upvote 1