Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree in most you said Harley.I am not expectting nothing from a lot of this girls,i by now see how rlc works.

I agree Harley -- i dont think Polya is impressed by money and influential people. -- Im sure she likes money but she cant be bought like alot of girls. --- I lived in Barcelona about 9 months ago and theres some arrogant people there who think their money can get them anything. -- Nice place tho.

Man c&s are getting my nerves to the sky..Sabrina and blue had an big discution some days Ago and still she its treating blue badly..they must know most of the views are to see blue and not them for sure!?

Guest beaver67
42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man c&s are getting my nerves to the sky..Sabrina and blue had an big discution some days Ago and still she its treating blue badly..they must know most of the views are to see blue and not them for sure!?

Ze- both of them disgust me- curly is very self- centered, and butch- I just can't stand to see. They always pick on blue, and why she puts up with it is beyond me- both C & S are of no value, and contribute absolutely nothing ( except arguing and fighting) to RLC/CC, they need to be replaced- just expressing myself

No Canito -- they are all tired. -- They were gone from the apartment most of the day doing whatever lol.--- Irma started to play using hands but she quit. -- She was jus too tired to do anything. --- Polya was the first to go to bed -- real early really. Then Irma and Ilona kinda played around grabbing -- doing the usual haha. Irma went to bed finally when Ilona quit messing with her lol. --- Notreally sure if and when Ilona went to sleep. ----- That's the whole nights action.