Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It was Polya who checked in on Irma, not Ilona. I think she asked her whether she wanted her roomed vacuumed, or something to do with the vacuum cleaner anyway. Ilona hasn't checked on her.

Glad to see she's looking a bit better though

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It was Polya who checked in on Irma, not Ilona. I think she asked her whether she wanted her roomed vacuumed, or something to do with the vacuum cleaner anyway. Ilona hasn't checked on her.

Glad to see she's looking a bit better though

Sorry i had it on the other cam. I thought it was Ilona but i was wrong once again.

she had such depression round last time too. just before she was to go home.

It was among others on 10 January, when Ilona and Layla was so drunk

They persuaded Irma to come out with them at the club, and they got VIP treatment with a lot of bubble water

Whwn i lived in Barcelona i met a few people that knew about RLC -- Was interesting to hear some of the things about it well before i ever thot about joining.

That was Polya who checked I think? Anyway she had some pretty serious anxiety and looked very relaxed and feminine afterwards while combing her hair, she's acctually cute without all the faces, a smile suits her best, think she just won me over, wanted to kiss the crying little girl on the bed, and lick her ass when she did squats on the chair.

Fuck I've fallen under the spell

• Upvote 1