Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

How do you know her boyfriend is there? I don't think so, have never seen any translations mentioning that, and she doesn't act like she has a boyfriend nearby

Thank you...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Who? I only watch when i have some down-time from my job every few minutes. -- Being a trainer i stay busy watching and making schedules for the people who i train.

2.552 posts in 43 days cannot be called "some down time".

i call it obsession

oc course who cares how i call it.....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I don't care if you say boyfriend, as long as you have some info to back it up. How do you know she has a 'guy friend?' I don't mean to sound mean but there is enough speculation and misinformation without people guessing about what is happening. If you know something for sure, share it (as long as you don't break the forum rules, of course)

I only said guy friend because if she meets a guy it's most likely him..... that's all. -- Sometimes tho you cant always tell everything. -- I have no clue his name. -- Jus know he's important to her. Very good friend right now. I jus know she has known him for a year or so. -- Very well may not him -- could be another guy or girlfriend.

I only said guy friend because if she meets a guy it's most likely him..... that's all. -- Sometimes tho you cant always tell everything. -- I have no clue his name. -- Jus know he's important to her. Very good friend right now. I jus know she has known him for a year or so. -- Very well may not him -- could be another guy or girlfriend.

can you at least tell us your source?

its ok not to mention who he is... but the source would help us all to know if we take you seriously

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Dreamer dude, you're alright, but this just reads like a load of speculation. Unless you have seen her social media profiles (and I doubt that, because she doesn't seem to have any facebook or vk profiles - believe me I've looked hard!) then this is all information you don't have, unless you can suddenly speak Ukrainian! 

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Maybe she went to meet Nora? We know she knows her and she is local.

that's what I said earlier horseshoejerry, and for all those who have asked what the guys name is- when she was here before, she use to talk to a guy named Henry/ Henri, something like that, and they were good friends

Just now, Benfold said:

Dreamer dude, you're alright, but this just reads like a load of speculation. Unless you have seen her social media profiles (and I doubt that, because she doesn't seem to have any facebook or vk profiles - believe me I've looked hard!) then this is all information you don't have, unless you can suddenly speak Ukrainian! 

No Ben this just what i know from a friend (relative) who is obsessed with this site. All she has ever said is that Irma has a special guy friend -- nothing special i guess. ---  She knows her thru a friend -- who is a casual friend. -- Not a blockbuster thing. -- Jus what i know from talking to her about a week ago( my relative). -- Things may have changed. It may jus be a friend she likes to hang out with. -- She and him may be having problems -- dont know anything for sure.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

that's what I said earlier horseshoejerry, and for all those who have asked what the guys name is- when she was here before, she use to talk to a guy named Henry/ Henri, something like that, and they were good friends

Jus a hint Henri is a good bet.

No Ben this just what i know from a friend (relative) who is obsessed with this site. All she has ever said is that Irma has a special guy friend -- nothing special i guess. ---  She knows her thru a friend -- who is a casual friend. -- Not a blockbuster thing. -- Jus what i know from talking to her about a week ago( my relative). -- Things may have changed. It may jus be a friend she likes to hang out with. -- She and him may be having problems -- dont know anything for sure.

omg