Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

as far as vika being mad about what was said about her bf i do not give a fuck.as far as im concerned she can join him at any time.her refusing to show anything does not bother me in the least as a matter of fact i would rather not look at her anyway and rita too.

Hep totaly the same here jayp,specialy vicka i just dont look at her not even for an couple minutes,Fidel can have all of her..just to imagine him on top of her...uggg..somethings i wish i never knew or seen.Regard Rita also agree only see her now in the preview pics mostly..and even on them she is with all the hiddind and going to corners of bedroom or even to laundryroom to dress..real life cam....nop...real hidding cams..yes.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Benfold said:

Nah you're talking bollocks mate. "Vika will be the only one to keep this apartment afloat! Rita damn sure doesn't care and Elisa is getting to be the same way." Absolute crap, where are you getting this nonsense from? Elisa is keeping the apartment alive, you can't even see upstairs so I don't know where you're getting your ideas from. Complete bollocks.

Benfold what is "bollocks" never heard that term before lol

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Elisa left at 17:16- in a black dress, some make up- not sure if she had anything to drink today, or has bated ??????

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Elisa left at 17:16- in a black dress, some make up- not sure if she had anything to drink today, or has bated ??????

Notice wine glasses on the dresser in her room. It was not there yesterday. Have not seen back since this morning. Shall soon take off from the airport.

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Notice wine glasses on the dresser in her room. It was not there yesterday. Have not seen back since this morning. Shall soon take off from the airport.

she came back about 17:30- drinking wine at table, and writing in book

Have a good trip Noldus- will you be in touch with us ??????

Vika home 17:50