Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Really guys? We want to keep males out of K&K's apartment too?  And I'm not even going there with the legalities. RLC cannot dictate who visits any apartment, as long as they do not interfere with the cams.

Really?  How do you know that?  Which countries law are you going by?  Did you read the contracts?  ...and please don't tell me ...well here in the US...bla bla bla

• Upvote 1

The things on this apartment getting worse and worst. Vika invites her boyfriend now (in my country you can tell for him MALAKAS.. hahahaha? Damn and we all want to saw some lesbian action, and now what, with this shithead guy around there.. I am very disappointed with this situation.. Vika honey, YES you are girl for house, you clean, you wash like a good  'maid', but go somewhere else with your trendy 'puppet' you have to fuck all day.. And i dont like her attitude sometimes either... (Yesterday night if you remember Danaya was downstairs and watching something on her phone, and when arrives Vika completely naked Danaya moves to another chair to sit Vika.. But this bitch was leaving in her room to sleep and our poor Danaya staring over than 10 times the staircase to come down, but nothing happens! That made me mad yesterday) Only my beautifull blond angel worth it there.. Elisa <3 <3!!! If you remember that good night they have a few days before downstairs, Elisa wanted something more with Danaya (with all of her mincing and her dapper and her body language etc), but our cow boobies girl did not!! Anyway the substance is to bring there another girl 'open' like Elisa, to see what happened then.

• Upvote 6

I hope the boyfriend Vika, skedaddle little late, and if Vika, you need to be, to go with him, equally fast. It seems a nonsense and discrimination all the girls who have been in the house before. All have had their kids, and it sure would want to be with them all, however, in the house, were only girls.

The convent is no longer a claim for RLC, now has become another house. For couples, there are many other houses where the girls are worth more than Vika. Nelly, Dasha, Leora, etc ...The convent is no longer a claim for RLC, now has become another house. For couples, there are many other houses where the girls are worth more than Vika. Nelly, Dasha, Leora, etc ...

• Upvote 4