Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's not like you haven't seen them naked a thousand times already!  I can tell you this though, they will never put there privates in display like Masha, Nelly, Nina, Kira, Sabrina, etc. etc. and play up to the cameras for you.  Masha is the best from what I have seen but these girls in this apartment are much more reserved than that.  I would renew in a heartbeat if the girls of this apartment showed their pussies better than they do, but that's just me!!

But, the thing is - I don't expect them to display like Masha, Nelly and others. So, every time they show something unexpected, I'm very happy and consider it a very nice bonus. You could say that I consider it a "gift".  :yes:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

DAMN IRMA THEY ARE PLAYING YOUR SONG, WHERE ARE YOU TO GIVE US THE BOOTY SHAKE TWERKING

WAIT,IT TOOK ANOTHER APARTMENT COMING ONLINE FOR THESE GIRLS TO FINALLY START DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I WISH THAT THEY WOULD STOP PUTTING THOSE CANDLES ON THE DAMN SINK,JUST BY WATCHING HOW THEY POSITION THOSE CANDLES THERE,IT MAKES YOU KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THAT IT WILL BLOCK OUR VIEW,IT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE THAT ALL THE LADIES JUST SO HAPPEN TO KEEP PUTTING THEM IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT,IRMA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO STOPPED PUTTING THEM THERE.

THESE GUYS REALLY DO KNOW ALL THE CAMERA'S BLIND SPOTS AND HOW TO HIDE.

I missed Chloe and Joshua. Anybody have pics?

Anna taking charge there in tub with candles. She wants to be the new Irma with the solo stuff. I hope she succeeds!