Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The thing is tenants like the hog faced Vika can get away with fucking in blind spots because they know RLC isn't going to do anything about it. They are in the house just for the cash not the experience. And whats even more strange abut this chick is that you can voluntarily walk around the house fully nude even though you are not obliged to but then go all self conscious when a dude is there to the point where you are fucking in a laundry room blind spot is strange indeed. If fact i'm not sure why anyone wants to see them fucking. Her Che Guevera look a like boyfriend seems to be as exciting as a genital wart. If Elisha decided to fuck some dude in the laundry room that's an entirely different matter but  this Vika chick with a face like a constipated mule and a two faced attitude i couldn't care less.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

The thing is tenants like the hog faced Vika can get away with fucking in blind spots because they know RLC isn't going to do anything about it. They are in the house just for the cash not the experience. And whats even more strange abut this chick is that you can voluntarily what around the house fully nude even though you are not obliged to but then go all self conscious when a dude is there to the point where you are fucking in a laundry room blind spot is strange indeed. If fact i'm not sure why anyone wants to see them fucking. Her Che Guevera look a like boyfriend seems to be as exciting as a genital wart. If Elisha decided to fuck some dude in the laundry room that's an entirely different matter but  this Vika chick with a face like a constipated mule and a two faced attitude i couldn't care less.

I think it's more his problem than hers.

• Upvote 1