Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

No, Really!  A moose once violated my sister...

Omg i heard when they are in heat they will go after anything or anyone if they can. They've killed people before. Isaw on the internet where they will chase you sometimes... real aggressive.

12 minutes ago, joejo said:

Omg i heard when they are in heat they will go after anything or anyone if they can. They've killed people before.

I  was actually paraphrasing the opening credits from "Monty Python and The Holy Grail"

36 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

Elisa needs to get out and bring home a nice Spanish boy and have REALLY LOUD sex with him to wake this apartment up.

Soon arrive to Barcelona forty years old Ukrainian boyfriend of Elise and fuck everyone here, including Fidel. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Soon arrive to Barcelona forty years old Ukrainian boyfriend of Elise and fuck everyone here, including Fidel. :biggrin:

Is he really coming to visit Yury or are you joking lol?? I cant condemn the age thing, because i have a 24 yr. old girfriend lol.

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

LOL that's funny. Fidel is so skinny he'd split in two.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Is he really coming to visit Yury or are you joking lol?? I cant condemn the age thing, because i have a 24 yr. old girfriend lol.

He was going, but he had a visa problem. I do not know whether he was able to solve these problems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

a moose cow will kill to protect her calf.a group of teenagers thought it would be cool to catch a calf a couple years back well one of them did not move fast enough he cant walk now she broke his back.

Omg Jay!!! Not a smart move on their part lol.