Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Elisa and Rita have it so nice in the room, that Elisa completely forget that she must go at 1830. But now it is not long before she is ready to go out

It's nice to see some smile in the apartment for chang LOL with out Nanny Vika and Fidel 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nick said:

It's nice to see some smile in the apartment for chang LOL with out Nanny Vika and Fidel 

You are so right Nick -- it is very nice to see two normal sexy girls becoming friends.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

You are so right Nick -- it is very nice to see two normal sexy girls becoming friends.

Hey Jeojo I am sorry if I hurt your feeling you good person at least you came out like a man tell your feeling I am proud of you You are a man in my book :-) 

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hey Jeojo I am sorry if I hurt your feeling you good person at least you came out like a man tell your feeling I am proud of you You are a man in my book :-) 

Thanks Nick, that means alot to me. Sorry we had a few differences earlier. Im proud of you too buddy. You're a man in my book -- you let your feelings be known too. You are a man too buddy. Past is past isn't it?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joejo said:

If Rita wont stay there because of him being there, there will be some pressure to make him leave, because she's much more popular than him.

More popular than him?The dude have zero popularity!Lets hope he will goneeeee!

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, joejo said:

I totally agree with you. He ruins the apartment i think.

LMAO Jeojo Not only He ruined the Apartment He start the war in this forum which I started calling him names and Nanny Vika , I can't help it LMAO :-)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO Jeojo Not only He ruined the Apartment He start the war in this forum which I started calling him names and Nanny Vika , I can't help it LMAO :-)

Nick i know how you feel. It's causing memebers to be against each other because of how they feel about the situation. It shouldnt be this way. That guy jus moved in with her and is totally changing what this apartment is suppose to be. Elisa and Rita cant be themselves and walk around naked like they use to. aiat's a shame man.

• Upvote 1

RLC please..put the strange beard dude(Vika boyfriend)Out of the apartment!Myself only gona renew my membership payment if he goes away!The apartment its ruined by the dude and Vika!

• Upvote 2