Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

56 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Elisa is well aware that idiot is located in the living room, even listening to Vika in the shower, anyone would imagine that idiot would be with Vika in the shower, but not, somehow Elisa knows that idiot is in the living room, but Elisa would have already made one of his many trips during the night into the kitchen naked or half-naked. It is very clear that imbecile East is hindering the development of the girls in this apartment. Is going the fuck up! Vika and him!

Hi Gudari, according to what he told me someone else in another forum, Vika's boyfriend will leave within 10 days , the already takes 5 or 6 days in the apartment if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully this information is true, otherwise this boy to stay until Vika go, hopefully that will not happen. He has to leave the soon... PLEASE!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi clivebb, I was told in another forum vika 's boyfriend would leave within 10 days, because he is only visiting . I do not think long stay, otherwise your name would appear on the RLC's page but does not appear. But we'll see, maybe your information is true or not, the best thing for us is that he would not stay one month, because uncomfortable for Elisa and Rita and we also

My god,more 10days with this piece of shi&& beard dude..10days with him Looks like 10years!

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Sorry Alex, I think that Vika's bf will be there as long as vika is there, maybe a month and a half! Oh joy!

I can not believe that this happen mr1010, and when you go Vika exactly? if a month and a half left but maybe she goes along with Elisa also , I hope this does not happen please . All this is the fault of RLC for allowing these things , is supposed to be an apartment only for girls

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

I can not believe that this happen mr1010, and when you go Vika exactly? if a month and a half left but maybe she goes along with Elisa also , I hope this does not happen please . All this is the fault of RLC for allowing these things , is supposed to be an apartment only for girls

I know Alex. But based on what transaltors said, it seems he will be there as long as her. Maybe just a month?

Just now, mr1010 said:

I know Alex. But based on what transaltors said, it seems he will be there as long as her. Maybe just a month?

Ok mr1010, then we will have to put up with Vika and her boyfriend until early June, very bad news for us. I hope RLC leave Elisa more time there in at least. You know until when Elisa would stay in the apartment ?? I hope to see her for 2 more months

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alexfert123 said:

Ok mr1010, then we will have to put up with Vika and her boyfriend until early June, very bad news for us. I hope RLC leave Elisa more time there in at least. You know until when Elisa would stay in the apartment ?? I hope to see her for 2 more months

I think we will see Elisa for a while. Especially if her bf comes over. Query: is that good?

At least we know for sure he cant seduce either Elisa or Rite EVEN if he had the chance. I think they dislike him as much as we do. # As far as how long he will be here ..... we cant go by what we hear. I was hearing Kami and kristi wouldnt be back from vacation lol.    Where are they now ? The are back and safe and snug in bed lol. 

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

I think we will see Elisa for a while. Especially if her bf comes over. Query: is that good?

Ok mr1010, I forgot that Elisa has a boyfriend and he can be reached at some moment. Not if Elisa is the best girl or not you have lived in this apartment, but it at least gives us a sight worth seeing, she walking in topless or naked, dancing, doing something at least, very different from Vika who does a fuck. 

It would be good that Elisa It stays the same time that remained Danaya, about 2 or 3 months for example. Elisa deserves it, she has done enough to stay a good while longer

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi clivebb, I was told in another forum vika 's boyfriend would leave within 10 days, because he is only visiting . I do not think long stay, otherwise your name would appear on the RLC's page but does not appear. But we'll see, maybe your information is true or not, the best thing for us is that he would not stay one month, because uncomfortable for Elisa and Rita and we also

hi,ok we will see,for the name listed or not we had the example of kiko,he's name was never listed,same with blue hair in sabrina appart,she live here but her name is not listed

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

it's only  one month vika is here,there is again 2 months left before her visa expired,that's why i think it's possible she stay here with him 2 more months,all is possible with rlc

• Upvote 1

Even if Elisa's boyfriend  comes , she still wont walk around naked except in her room. She's very open to nudity, but she wont walk around naked in front of Mr. Useless guy. We will see sex probably, but only in her room. Same goes for Rita. Roaming around the apartment wont ever happen till mr. beardy leaves.