Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I was being very observant earlier . On the back of his collar has some righting on it .  I am sure that is his name . He may might be living in an adult home . like I said they may have met online . And she is playing it off as him being her boy toy

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I was being very observant earlier . On the back of his collar has some righting on it .  I am sure that is his name . He may might be living in an adult home . like I said they may have met online . And she is playing it off as him being her boy toy

Ahhhh so possible Eagle....glad you mentioned that lol.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know what she studies all I know is she will only use the appartement as a cheap place to sleap and will not show anything. She even changed with her body facing the wall. So dont expect much from her. We have another Aida here who does not fit in. Dont get me wrong she might be a nice girl but is wrong in this appartement.

Thanks for your answer jabbath, do not worry I know very well that Rita will not do much for the spectators, she again she was not much showed unclothed. The only hope of this apartment is Elisa, but she can't walk as she wants while the idiot Vika's boyfriend stay in there

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hope he gets washed out of the appartement very soon. Must smell like hell with every day wearing the same. Stinky Yeti he is

It's 5 or 6 days wearing the same shorts and shirt lol. Ridiculous hygiene.

Elisa, c'est notre rayon de soleil!! Chaque jour, elle nous montre quelque chose...Et oui Alex, si cet idiot de "homme de Cromagnon" n'était pas là, elle se baladerait sans doute plus décontractée en petite tenue ou nue dans toute la maison!

• Upvote 1