Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

this jerk does not even have manners enough to cover his damn mouth when he coughs.what an asshole.where in the hell did you find this sloth.you would not have to beg a real man to make love to you.he would already be in that big booty.

37 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

this jerk does not even have manners enough to cover his damn mouth when he coughs.what an asshole.where in the hell did you find this sloth.you would not have to beg a real man to make love to you.he would already be in that big booty.

Yes she needs Mikey in that booty:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 4

Aww.  The dude is soooo shy,  They just both showered, his back always to the cam, and Vika had to bring him a towel so he could cover himself and not show anything!  Meanwhile, Vika found the whole thing hilarious, she was cracking up,and so did I!  While he dried off and covered, she was wiping the floor down, bending over and giving us a look at her beautiful ass.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Yury said:

RLC will add $ 5 to the monthly fee, and will invite the exorcist after departure of each girl. :biggrin:

They will need to send you Yury as the exorcist then you can do it in Ukranian but you'll need to take the sloth protection society representative with you to put it back into the wild. :sick:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sereno said:

Aww.  The dude is soooo shy,  They just both showered, his back always to the cam, and Vika had to bring him a towel so he could cover himself and not show anything!  Meanwhile, Vika found the whole thing hilarious, she was cracking up,and so did I!  While he dried off and covered, she was wiping the floor down, bending over and giving us a look at her beautiful ass.

Seriously, this guy does not deserve all this hate on the forum. The interaction between him and Vika can be fun and enjoyable. I agree, not what we are expecting to watch though. We know he won't be here forever anyway. We had girls in the past far more boring than him. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Seriously, this guy does not deserve all this hate on the forum. The interaction between him and Vika can be fun and enjoyable. I agree, not what we are expecting to watch though. We know he won't be here forever anyway. We had girls in the past far more boring than him. 

Don't think anybody hates the guy. Hate is the wrong word to use when we hardly know the guy personally or anyone on RLC. He is just a very boring person. Doesn't even seem to be in charge of the relationship. Just appears to be Vika's accessory toy. Just someone to fuck when shes horny. Their affection doesn't seem real at all but forced.  Just watch Nelly and Bogdan and the other couples on RLC then watch  these two to see what i mean. But then again i could be wrong

• Upvote 6