Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

None of us hates Vika's Bearded Dragon Boyfriend,because none of us knows him personally,,so you obviously cannot hate on someone you don't even know,,,,We just hate the vibes that he brings to the apt,,to me it was completely useless for Vika to bring her boyfriend there,,,I mean,,he sees her 365 days of the damn year,,she came here to Barcelona at this apt to make some quick cash to put in her bank account or to spend,,1 month away from her Boyfriend shouldn't be that bad,,were it would make him have to come and see her here.

All the other ladies have been away from loved ones for an extended period of time,,so if she can't do without being away from her Bf for that long,,then she should have not even been here in the first place,,Let someone else who doesn't have a bf to worry about take your place,,this is an all girl apt,,the only dudes that should be here,,,is the maintenance crew,,or a one night stand that came to fuck and leaves in the morning,,,this extended stay bullshit is just stupid as fuck,,and RLC should have never allowed for him to be there this long.

This apt has more of a urgency to it,,because it's not like the rest where you have months and even years to enjoy a tenant,we have one month,,or maybe 3 months if we are lucky,,and if you have a guy staying here for 2-3 weeks out of my precious month,,and for those 2-3 weeks all the ladies have to cover up and hide in their rooms,,that's 2-3 weeks that we will never get back,,to see our favorite ladies,,,MY BABY RITA IS THERE RIGHT NOW,,AND SHE WILL NEVER BE NAKED DOWNSTAIRS OR DO ANYTHING WHILE HE IS THERE,,SHE ALREADY IS A VERY CLASSY AND CONSERVATIVE LADY,,BUT BY HIM BEING THERE WILL MAKE HER LEAVE EVERYDAY,,AND COMPLETELY COVER UP WHILE HE IS THERE.

RLC THIS BOYFRIEND COMING OVER FOR WEEKS ON END IS NOT A GOOD IDEA,,PLEASE MAKE IT GO BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE,,BFS BRING NOTHING TO THIS APT,,THEY ONLY STOP THE LADIES FROM BEING THEMSELVES,,,IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE FOR VIKA TO BE ALLOWED TO BRING THAT DUDE HERE,,HIS ASS COULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL SHE WAS DONE HERE AND FLEW BACK TO WHEREVER THEY LIVE,,HE SERVES ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE IN THIS APT,,HE IS WASTING MIKEY'S TIME,,AND PREVENTING HIM FROM SEEING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE "RITA :heart:",,THANK YOU:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

• Upvote 14

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

41 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Something serious has happened to this apartment and I don't just mean since Dayana left. When Elisa moved into her current room she needed no excuses to wander around semi naked and relaxed. Then there were the two consecutive afternoons of superb bates and she hid nothing, even Vika would wander around the apartment most times naked. Then the hairy sloth arrived and understandably Elisa was more dressed downstairs but even in her room she was not the same and even the bating subsided. Vika also covered herself up more even in front of her so called bf. Then super professional Rita arrived and she is so smart the only time she will show anything will be in the shower but only when it suits her. As for Elisa, it looks to me like even her now occasional bating has gone under cover so in my opinion someone has got to her. Her boyfriend at home or RLC? I guess we will never know but the sooner the recent new arrivals leave then the sooner the chance of letting Elisa return to fully relaxed mode. 

Happyman, how about the idea that she merely gave us a couple of tease shows to gain our interest. They worked.

She doesnt care what her 40 year old bf thinks. Hell, he asked her to fix him up!

Now she is still a lot of fun, don't get me wrong. Shows more than most have. And what a body.

Not rlc! There is nothing they can do about it. They have contracts, elisa even showed us her's.

Now part could be Vika's bf being around. But she could bate in the open with her door closed but doesn't. Has to be because the earlier were just shows.

Every girl who comes to Barce gives us a lot of nudity ad some shows early on in their time there. Then they stop (except for Adele and Danaya with their phony lez stuff). The girls who come here have done their research before they come here. They know the recipe to get the fans on their side. It isn't reinventing the wheel. So Elisa did more because she is a free spirit. But  even she knows the minimum she has to do.

And Kami and Kristy are no different. They learned from Barce too.

RLC if you want stay with crapp looser Fidel thats up to you...but my 45$ you will not get!My subscripion ends near..if the dude still on apartment..then congrats..less 45 for the bank.

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I haven't seen him show a single ounce of love to Vika. He never even looks at her unless she forces him to. Even when she climbed on top of him the other night in bed to try to get him to fool around a little, he kept his eyes focused on his phone screen. He only looked at her after she raised her voice to him to get him to look her in the eyes.

He seems to only respond a little when he thinks Vika is reaching the point where she might tell him to get out. Then, he gives her a little kiss and hug to show her he cares for her and she seems to just cave in. 

This is a very strange relationship indeed. But, I would be very, very surprised if he wants anything from her other than a free meal ticket. I don't like him at all.

Vika deserves a lot better in my opinion.

Book, do we actually believe these guys are for real? I mean I think so, but....

If so, they have more self discipline sexually to not  show anything for the cameras than I ever would have. Don't forget, they both knew the drill before he cam there, about the cameras. So why did he come?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I haven't seen him show a single ounce of love to Vika. He never even looks at her unless she forces him to. Even when she climbed on top of him the other night in bed to try to get him to fool around a little, he kept his eyes focused on his phone screen. He only looked at her after she raised her voice to him to get him to look her in the eyes.

He seems to only respond a little when he thinks Vika is reaching the point where she might tell him to get out. Then, he gives her a little kiss and hug to show her he cares for her and she seems to just cave in. 

This is a very strange relationship indeed. But, I would be very, very surprised if he wants anything from her other than a free meal ticket. I don't like him at all.

Vika deserves a lot better in my opinion.

Agree with almost all you said book,less the part vicka deserves better..no she dont,she bring the dude to the apatment knowing how he is,she fool us by going have hidden sex,so the are perfect togheter..two boring fake people.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

None of us hates Vika's Bearded Dragon Boyfriend,because none of us knows him personally,,so you obviously cannot hate on someone you don't even know,,,,We just hate the vibes that he brings to the apt,,to me it was completely useless for Vika to bring her boyfriend there,,,I mean,,he sees here 365 days of the damn year,,she came here to Barcelona at this apt to make some quick cash to put in her bank account or to spend,,1 month away from her Boyfriend shouldn't be that bad,,were it would make him have to come and see her here.

All the other ladies have been away from loved ones for an extended period of time,,so if she can't do without being away from her Bf for that long,,then she should have not even been here in the first place,,Let someone else who doesn't have a bf to worry about take your place,,this is an all girl apt,,the only dudes that should be here,,,is the maintenance crew,,or a one night stand that came to fuck and leaves in the morning,,,this extended stay bullshit is just stupid as fuck,,and RLC should have never allowed for him to be there this long.

This apt has more of a urgency to it,,because it's not like the rest where you have months and even years to enjoy a tenant,we have one month,,or maybe 3 months if we are lucky,,and if you have a guy staying here for 2-3 weeks out of my precious month,,and for those 2-3 months all the ladies have to cover up and hide in their rooms,,that's 2-3 months that we will never get back,,to see our favorite ladies,,,MY BABY RITA IS THERE RIGHT NOW,,AND SHE WILL NEVER BE NAKED DOWNSTAIRS OR DO ANYTHING WHILE HE IS THERE,,SHE ALREADY IS A VERY CLASSY AND CONSERVATIVE LADY,,BUT BY HIM BEING THERE WILL MAKE HER LEAVE EVERYDAY,,AND COMPLETELY COVER UP WHILE HE IS THERE.

RLC THIS BOYFRIEND COMING OVER FOR WEEKS ON END IS NOT A GOOD IDEA,,PLEASE MAKE IT GO BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE,,BFS BRING NOTHING TO THIS APT,,THEY ONLY STOP THE LADIES FROM BEING THEMSELVES,,,IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE FOR VIKA TO BE ALLOWED TO BRING THAT DUDE HER,,HIS ASS COULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL SHE WAS DONE HERE AND FLEW BACK TO WHEREVER THEY LIVE,,HE SERVES ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE IN THIS APT,,HE IS WASTING MIKEY'S TIME,,AND PREVENTING HIM FROM SEEING THE LVE OF HIS LIVE "RITA :heart:",,THANK YOU:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

Mikey, agreed! Just a guy for an overnight or two who they meet in Barce like Milana, Jenny and Coco. Kiko was different because Nora ran the place.

This relationship is so strange. Why would he come there if he can't have sex with Vika? Would any of us want to do that? I would say hey I'll see you when you come home and fuck your brains out then. Especially since they don't want to do it in front of the cameras.

As to the effect on the other girls, definitely it has an effect. Although I don't think Rita would show much anyway and Elisa already shows  a lot when he is not around. And she stopped bating over the covers honestly because the over the covers were a show for us, like all these girls  do early on.

I start to feel all this is a tease. I can see naked girls, sucking and fucking and taking copious amounts of cum if I want for free. Except for the K & K relationship, much of this seems fake.

Sorry about this mini tirade. I was supposed to stay calm.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Book, do we actually believe these guys are for real? I mean I think so, but....

If so, they have more self discipline sexually to not  show anything for the cameras than I ever would have. Don't forget, they both knew the drill before he cam there, about the cameras. So why did he come?

I don't think this guy gives a hoot about Vika, but I think that Vika does act like she really cares about him and is very upset that he is not showing any affection. I remember someone posting that Vika had been on the phone with this guy telling him that he had 3 choices as to how to stay in Barcelona cheaply. But, she supposedly said that she didn't think he would like the last option (which was probably staying in an apartment with cams everywhere). 

If that phone call post was true, then it seems that he decided option 3 was not a bad choice at all. :angry:

Usually it's the ladies who hide from the camera,,Vika's bf won't do anything with her because he is the one that is scared of the cameras,,and she makes fun of him for being a scaredy cat lol,,she was pulling on his dick this morning,,and he kept stopping her,,,she actually wanted to fuck but he was scared to do anything,,,Man I wanted so bad to hop on the next flight to Barcelona to take care of that tight ass Kitty Kat Vika has:biggrin::biggrin:

If you don't feed the pussy kibbles and bits at least 3 times a day,,it will die,,and you got to give it plenty of fluids too,,wink wink Lmaooo!!!!:heart:::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't think this guy gives a hoot about Vika, but I think that Vika does act like she really cares about him and is very upset that he is not showing any affection. I remember someone posting that Vika had been on the phone with this guy telling him that he had 3 choices as to how to stay in Barcelona cheaply. But, she supposedly said that she didn't think he would like the last option (which was probably staying in an apartment with cams everywhere). 

If that phone call post was true, then it seems that he decided option 3 was not a bad choice at all. :angry:

Perhaps he is cheap, saved money. I agree he doesnt do anything for her.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Usually it's the ladies who hide from the camera,,Vika's bf won't do anything with her because he is the one that is scared of the cameras,,and she makes fun f him for being a scaredy cat lol,,she was pulling on his dick this morning,,and he kept stopping her,,,she actually wanted to fuck but he was scared to do anything,,,Man I wanted so bad to hop on the next flight to Barcelona to take care of that tight ass Kitty Kat Vika has:biggrin::biggrin:

If you don't feed the pussy kibbles and bits at least 3 times a day,,it will die,,and you got to give it plenty of fluids too,,wink wink Lmaooo!!!!:heart:::):biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahha!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

I am replying to all the above comments- with Vika's bf there the value of this apartment is ZERO. RLC I am almost positive that the viewership has drop drastically, and people are not going to renew because of it. If that is acceptable to you- well you all need to look in the mirror, and figure out what is wrong. It is obvious- on a daily basis you that your are receiving complaints about what is happening in this apartment. Sure- you said that guest's are welcome, and that may very well be the case, but I have seen other apartments where guest's are there, and they add to the value of the apartment. If you choose to ignore the complaints, or do nothing to correct this problem-"shame on you". You are a business, and in business to improve your quality of service- you listen to your customers, remember the customer comes first. I am suggesting to you that something be done real quick, or you can kiss your Barcelona project good bye.