Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hi peoples. After watching for the last few weeks I am now ready to weigh in here on this apartment. I think Vika clearly got in over her head when she asked this guy to come stay with her. Yes, her so called "boyfriend" if that is in fact what he is has brought down the mood of the apartment but moreover has made Vika miserable. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she wants more from him but he is in some kind of vegetable state taking more interest in what’s on his computer and phone than her. Vika barely smiles anymore and for the most part gives this guy the look of disgust. She tried talking to him many times at dinner and all he wanted to do was watch a show on the phone, really who does that?

Just a little while ago I saw her in the kitchen, she drop an orange. While trying to chase it she smiled and laughed at herself which is something I haven’t seen from her in long time, it was cute. That was truly the real Vika showing a quick second of happiness. I hope Vika gets a clue and realizes this guy is just using her and that she can and deserves much better. I have no idea who could resist a girl that walks around half or even sometimes fully naked, it makes no scenes. Not to mention she cooks all the meals, I wish someone would do that for me. Just an FYI, even fully clothed I don’t know who could resist someone that tried to show that much affection towards another. Clothing is optional, lol. Should I even mention the sex word as it’s been a touchy subject in the forums. All I can say about that is I know from experience that when intimacy happens between two people there is usually some kind of permagrin or at least a sign of a good time after. I actually have not seen that from either of these two.

I guess the next thing is why hasn’t this guy caught on and realized what he is really doing to her mentally and how he is ruining the whole aura of the apartment. A real man would step back and say to himself “this isn’t a good situation, everyone is uncomfortable even the one I’m with I should move on now”. That’s just a real mans opinion.

These young ladies should be relaxing getting to know each other and having fun. The ladies should be able to enjoy this experience to the fullest. You know eat together, watch a movie, talk, maybe a pillow fight in there underwear, ha ha, “kidding” kind of. I just know that some experiences only come around once in a person’s life and I think this one should be made the best of. Sitting a bedroom all day is not healthy nor is it making the most of this experience. These young ladies have beautiful smiles that we would all like to see more of, more laughs so we can see they are having fun and enjoying themselves and most of all just being able to be who they really are.

Final words: we have three very beautiful, gorgeous, nice ladies in this apartment that we want to see happy and would like to see more of. At least I do.

• Upvote 9

He has pushed her asway many times ...practically allday today. She wants sex, but he plainly told her that he wont have sex in bed with her there. My translator also told me that he told her that he wasnt gonna let her stay much longer lol. What a nerd and jerk.

Just now, joejo said:

He has pushed her asway many times ...practically allday today. She wants sex, but he plainly told her that he wont have sex in bed with her there. My translator also told me that he told her that he wasnt gonna let her stay much longer lol. What a nerd and jerk.

Just remember......what goes around, comes around!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

So right Harley!! He makes it sound like he's her boss. He's made her cover up her tits a bunch of times today and yesterday.

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

He's a freak period Harley. He's still been wearing those filthy blue shorts allday.

They must be some good looking and comfortable blue shorts Joe lol.  I bet where he lives, smells like armpits!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like he's a control freak to me lol.

lastnight he bitched about her laying on the bed naked Vik jumped and put her shirt on and went down stairs. I say good riddons to both if he said he wasnt going to let her stay much longer all of us hear can help with the direction to the door " Beirdo"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They must be some good looking and comfortable blue shorts Joe lol.  I bet where he lives, smells like armpits!

Im sure so. Can you imagine laying on his shoulders all night near his armpits. He's jus filthy is all you can say. No self-respect.

• Upvote 1