Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Remember how prudish Vika was in her first few days in the apartment? It looked like she found her inner exhibitionist while hanging around Danaya, and has been having a ton of fun letting it all hang out since then. I get the feeling that the Vika that used to be compatible with Fidel isn't the one who's lying next to him right now.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure he has parked the car in her garage several times since he's been here, just not in front of the cameras....

I truly doubt it. She's even tried to get him to go to the laundry room and he wont even do that. He may have taken her to a motel possibly.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You really would truly doubt it?   I wouldn't doubt it a bit that they had sex during the last maintenance outage and for sure in the laundry room after that from what I've read.

Lol ok whatever but she's really been pissed lately at him and it's not fake. I doubt they will be together a month from now.

Just now, VoyeurJay said:

The way she's been begging him the last couple of nights, I don't think she's been riding his Lada very often since he got there.

Maybe once at the most seriously since he's been there, because she has been wanting to go in there, but he wont even go in there now.