Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

did anyone notice this guy is not walking the same way when he was on the phone he was walking normal.i think he is faking this shit.

Very strange indeed jayp.Westeday i said that something dont look real..all the strange thinks he usualy does..westerday here made to an excesse..just start seeming a lot its fake...i realy never trusted vicka,she always seemed a lot fake to me..now this dude...something not right..why would she  bring an anormal dude to front of cams!?Love doesnt justifies it all...after seing all his behavor..and even her..fake couple trying to fool us all.But i can be wrong of course.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Hi Jay. Personally, I don't think it's a game. I don't know if there was any agreement, but I think she really likes the guy romantically and he simply doesn't feel the same way (at all).

The only "game" that I see occurring is the one he is playing in order to get free room and board. I wish Vika would have thrown him out as soon as he made it clear that he didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

I've seen plenty of girls put up with crap like this from guys, but never to this extent. They would have kicked his butt out after the first couple times he rejected them. He has literally humiliated Vika at least a dozen or more times in my mind. 

In this point i totaly agree with jay.Lots of games and teatre from the couple.The candle evening thing..they know it dont gona have sex or nothing even close..all combined by them.And more things..all its an fake game for them...

• Upvote 2

hey adamın evi o mutlaka çift erkekler açık ev sonra ne o kız ya da erkek go go evde yapıyor olmaz eve gittim ..... Git seni adamlar Thomsen ve git.goooo gitmek ada göndermek için bir şeyler göndermek değildir goooooo erkekler ............................... goooooooooo home men goooooo

Edited by erayefkan
eksik yazıldı

Sure, the whole apartment has fallen into hibernation, then Vika took their boyfriend or patient into the home, where all others could easily just walk around like they were cut was beautiful too. A very big egoistic behavior by Vika, not respecting those who really have their contracts and live there. They thought it would be just a few days he would be there, but now it looks more like Vika has water over his head. For now I do not think Vika can get him from the apartment. Now when he got to see the real life what is offered to us fans out there. It begins to look like a cheap hospital series has been paid for.

• Upvote 1