Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

They sure eat well lol. I couldn't eat that much if i had to. Looks like soup, bread, chopped chicken maybe in it, fruit lol. -- Guess since i lost 325lbs. my appetite jus vanished.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

she caters to this hand and foot and he wont even fuck her when she wants it.that should tell her shes not wanted.

He's ignoring his food she fixed him now. That soup would look good poured on his head lol.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

My god this apartment its an bored bored routine..with Vicka and Fidel eating huge meals all day..her going to bedroom exercise..Fidel on livingroom on computer..What an crap home.

I may be off base here, but it's worth stating.

I can't help but wonder if Rasputin is in some kind of religious cult. His approach to sitting down, his refusal to have open sex, the funny thing he does when washing his face (if you can call it that).

This would also explain why Vika is hand-and-foot all over him. "Serving" him is some kind of duty to her. Having sex only under his conditions is a rule or law.

When you look at it this way, it all makes some sense (except her bragging to the girls how much she likes sex and how much her BF understands this).

I guess a little white lie to the girls is understandable.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm curious...anyone know how his farts smell?  You seem to know everything else about him.

You would have to ask his slave girlfriend that Max. I know nothing about him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

I can't help but wonder if Rasputin is in some kind of religious cult. His approach to sitting down, his refusal to have open sex, the funny thing he does when washing his face (if you can call it that).

This would also explain why Vika is hand-and-foot all over him. "Serving" him is some kind of duty to her. Having sex only under his conditions is a rule or law.

When you look at it this way, it all makes some sense (except her bragging to the girls how much she likes sex and how much her BF understands this).

Amen exactly Alan. Thx for the input. You and i seem to agree on him for sure.

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I can see your point.Its realy strange a lot of the behavor..all this giant meals prepared with so much precision..and more things..its impossible not to see that something strange in all this..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point.Its realy strange a lot of the behavor..all this giant meals prepared with so much precision..and more things..its impossible not to see that something strange in all this..

He's not only ignoring his food she fixed -- he's ignoring her too. That's rude, arrogant. non-caring kind of person.

• Upvote 3