Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, MrBox said:

It time for him to leave. I do not know that RLC is thinking. :(

I hope others are beginning to see this too. Cant believe he made her put a bra on. He's followed her upstairs and wants his 4 little hen-peck kisses now. I hope she sees things soon ... not for me or us, but her. He's off the charts sick..... not jus shy or strange. Id kiss the toilet before id kiss that thing lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, joejo said:

He's a freak ... completely sick in the head. Id love for one of his enemies to find him and welll...... not gonna finish that thot. He needs his ass kicked.

I don't know if he has  Aspergers Syndrome or is just an extremely strange guy. But, either way, I simply cannot understand why Vika asked him to come and why she continues to try to please him after all the rejection she has endured. He shows absolutely no affection or desire for her. Why does she still seek his affection?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't know if he has  Aspergers Syndrome or is just an extremely strange guy. But, either way, I simply cannot understand why Vika asked him to come and why she continues to try to please him after all the rejection she has endured. He shows absolutely no affection or desire for her. Why does she still seek his affection?

Book all you gotta do is watch the guy and you can tell he's "mentally off". I jus hope Vika realizes it before it's too late. He's a danger to her and the other girls. Ive tried to give him the nenefit of the doubt, but he proves me right more everyday. He's hurting this apartment, and a real threat to the girls.

• Upvote 2

My Russian neighbor said he told her that if she didnt like how he was acting that SHE could leave. She told him she couldnt leave yet, and he told her she would leave when he said to leave, but not until. This comes from my Russian neighbor in my apartment complex. He's unreal..... Fidel that is.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Elisa came downstairs for a smoke in panties and a throw over her boobs and scared the bearded wonder. He got off the computer in a hurry went to the kitchen  and almost flew up the stairs

She has been trying to flash him all night.  Although he usually never looks.  But she definitely wanted him to see her and if you have watched pretty much planned for various flashes.  

And I agree he is a nut job.  No doubt about it.  He does not need our sympathy on a paid viewer site - he need help elsewhere.  

Lol Elisha hasnt tried to flash him (Fidel) thats funny. Elisha always acts that way. She has no reason to flash him lol. She could care less about him.... she has a boyfriend. She always acts that way. She's been rolling cigarrettes at the table where he sits. Right now he's very definately pissed, and i think its because he reads what we write.

10 minutes ago, joejo said:

My Russian neighbor said he told her that if she didnt like how he was acting that SHE could leave. She told him she couldnt leave yet, and he told her she would leave when he said to leave, but not until. This comes from my Russian neighbor in my apartment complex. He's unreal..... Fidel that is.

joejo, given your previous post and this one, I'm definitely in agreement that he should go and that he might actually be dangerous. I just don't understand why Vika is attracted to him in the first place. I have seen absolutely nothing appealing about the guy since the moment he arrived. He seemed very strange at first and has become more and more strange and menacing in his behavior since. It's obvious that he has no desire for Vika. What is causing her to allow him to stay (let alone continue to try to seduce him)? That's the part that I simply can't come to grips with. Vika acted very differently before he arrived and was very likable in my opinion. :confused:

I know I'm pretty noob for all of this but is it just me...or do we really truly need a shower or bath with Rita and Elisa or ANYTHING with Rita and Elisa together? I think that would blow up the site! ;)

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lol Elisha hasnt tried to flash him (Fidel) thats funny. Elisha always acts that way. She has no reason to flash him lol. She could care less about him.... she has a boyfriend. She always acts that way. She's been rolling cigarrettes at the table where he sits. Right now he's very definately pissed, and i think its because he reads what we write.

I disagree.  I do not mean to imply she likes him.  What I am saying is it is a head game she plays.  I have been watching her and she is definitely screwing with him.

• Upvote 1