Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

This time last Friday she had alot of wine.... dropped her wine glass and broke it, and then almost fell of of couch before she went upstairs lol. Right now she's feeling NOOOOOO pain lol.

Gotta love a girl who can be that wasted and still roll her own cigs!! That's some serious finger talent! hehehe

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

posted by Thestarider:

https://youtu.be/RyqLdYeD-gU

This was very well place by Foamy T. Squirrel. ... But from you? .... Sorry .... It seams you think that you need to teach us a lesson.

I think this video is someting every one in this forum should consider. That include me and you. ... I really dislike when people without any entitlement start to play to be someone importent. There are mostly not. ... What do you think you are?

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

https://youtu.be/RyqLdYeD-gU

This was very well place by Foamy T. Squirrel. ... But from you? .... Sorry .... It seams you think that you need to teach us a lesson.

I think this video is someting every one in this forum should consider. That include me and you. ... I really dislike when people without any entitlement start to pay to be someone importent. There are mostly not. ... What do you think you are?

Me man?? I dont at all.

I honestly thought that this was the reason for this particular thread. To chat about things that would not be appropriate in another thread? Again I know I'm new, but seems like it's all just harmless talk?

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

No. ... Reply was ment for the "Thestarider".

Ok i read it again and realized that. Im not one to wanna piss anyone off so i jus wondered. -- I do agree with what you said tho lol.

2 minutes ago, jbone7 said:

I honestly thought that this was the reason for this particular thread. To chat about things that would not be appropriate in another thread? Again I know I'm new, but seems like it's all just harmless talk?

You did nothing wrong. ... Thestarider is a bit stupid. ... That is all. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

You did nothing wrong. ... Thestarider is a bit stupid. ... That is all. 

Thanks MrB ... guess some people need to toss in a bit of drama, even here! ;)

• Upvote 1