Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

StnCold, they suckered me out of the $45 a long time ago! And yeah, you are probably right. I guess when the asteroid hits the earth and destroys all life as we know it, the girls will eat each other out! At least when that happens, I (and everyone else) will die happy!!

I totally agree with you but still if she doesn't want to be touched then let her wear a bra or a T-Shirt.  Sure I want to see those perky tits but let the others touch them she likes to touch Anna and Layla.

1_001.jpg

Normal People in Real Life don't behave like this. So it goes to show it's all for the camera.  By the way did they scam you for $45 this month.  :lmao:

StnCold, they suckered me out of the $45 a long time ago! And yeah, you are probably right. I guess when the asteroid hits the earth and destroys all life as we know it, the girls will eat each other out! At least when that happens, I (and everyone else) will die happy!!

But PLEASE leave me a piece, I'll be hungry too. lol

Most on the Forum have been here long enough to know you can almost predict what's going to happen in this apartment.

If they ever do by chance have a little Lez Love RLC would have this apartment Under Maintenance quicker than you can blink your eyes.

NO THEY WEREN'T SLEEPING,,,THE GUY WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF FLIPPING THE MAINTENANCE SWITCH WAS TOO BUSY JERKING IT WATCHING THE LADIES LIKE THE REST OF US WERE DOING THAT NIGHT. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Then they were asleep when Irma and Anna frenchkissed and sucked on each other's tits ?

YOU LEFT THE VIBRATING DILDO IN YOUR BUTT AGAIN DIDN'T YOU,LOGIC DICTATES THAT YOU WILL FEEL A LITTLE TINGLING SENSATION IF YOU DID THAT ROTFLMFAO!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DAMN YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR THAT ONE :haha: :haha: :haha:

AND ILONA NEVER RAN AWAY FROM ANNA,THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION :welcome: :welcome:

Very nice pics of Layla's titties.  They are SUCKABLE  just the right size.  Thanks for those pics but I feel a tingling somewhere where it's not supposed to tingle.