Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Yury said:

I dont know. He has not received a visa. As I understand it, he went from Russia to Ukraine for this purpose.

So it looks like four people in one apartment Yury? Jus wonder how her boyfriend will get along with Fidel lol. Would be interesting huh.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

Ok i believe you Yury. I guess im jus old, and never seen that many young people roll their own cigs lol. Im just behind times buddy lol. Maybe her botfriend will bring the good kind for them haha. Hopefully he gets his visa.

I do not versed in tobacco. I have long given up smoking. My friend sometimes buy pipe tobacco and make cigarettes. If someone understands this, then in the picture in the lower right corner shows two packet of tobacco, that used Elisa.

SNIMOK_2016_05_07_17_55_54_728b9a92.th.j

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Yury said:

This is tobacco. Rita asked about it at Elisa. Elisa said, that she does not like this sort of tobacco and if her boyfriend will get a visa, it will bring her good tobacco.

Yury I think she is short of money Cigarettes are expensive rolling tobacco  cheaper and last longer I know that LOL :-) once RLC pays her I bet she will buy cigarettes :-) 

6 minutes ago, joejo said:

So it looks like four people in one apartment Yury? Jus wonder how her boyfriend will get along with Fidel lol. Would be interesting huh.

I surprised myself. :shy:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

I do not versed in tobacco. I have long given up smoking. My friend sometimes buy pipe tobacco and make cigarettes. If someone understands this, then in the picture in the lower right corner shows two packet of tobacco, that used Elisa.

SNIMOK_2016_05_07_17_55_54_728b9a92.th.j

In my country, it was quite common to roll a cigarette. I have not seen anyone put on the filter, like Elisha do, but it's probably a girl thing, to avoid getting tobacco in her mouth.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, joejo said:

four? It will be five, with Rita :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

four? It will be five, with Rita :-)

Then boyfriend of Rita will come to Barcelona and the girls take a vacation. Nightmare of voyeur. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Then boyfriend of Rita will come to Barcelona and the girls take a vacation. Nightmare of voyeur. :biggrin:

help!....  

(Rita is in her room now)

• Upvote 1