Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Stud is just having his way with laying there man how does he do it gotta be tiring

Yea you would think so wouldn't you? He's just a weak guy, and in defense of him -- he has a mental condition that keeps him from living in a normal environment.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If what y'all say is true about Elisa getting ready to go out and it's already after 2am their time, she can't be going out that late but for two reasons in my opinion.  1....to maybe pick up her bf from the airport or 2.....you all know this reason!!

She's getting dressed up Harley. She got up from sleep to get dressed. Rita is out partying and she invited Elisa but Elisa got a little drunk and went to bed so..., but now she's ready.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Yea you would think so wouldn't you? He's just a weak guy, and in defense of him -- he has a mental condition that keeps him from living in a normal environment.

Yeah I get what your saying Jo but they all choose the situation there in right now so I dont feel one bit bad for anybody. I have a mental condition that I must see women pleased sexually however that may be. Thats why I subscribe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Maybe Boyfriend is coming in .... who knows? Anyway im pretty sure she's going out.... she's puttin her makeup on.

Very interesting indeed!!  I believe that the feminine products that you all said she used might have nothing to do with her being on her period.  It might be the she is so worked up the she is trying to keep any leakage from soiling her panties.   Didn't someone say that her and her bf had an open relationship?   If so, I think she is tired of the abstinence and is ready for some good old fashion "Real" sex.  All just speculation but it could be what's happening here lol.

Yeah I get what your saying Jo but they all choose the situation there in right now so I dont feel one bit bad for anybody. I have a mental condition that I must see women pleased sexually however that may be. Thats why I subscribe.

In reality i agree Boats, i jus try and be nice every now and then lol. No he knows he's making the apartment miserable, but he keeps staying there. Pisses me off that she dont see whats happening too.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If what y'all say is true about Elisa getting ready to go out and it's already after 2am their time, she can't be going out that late but for two reasons in my opinion.  1....to maybe pick up her bf from the airport or 2.....you all know this reason!!

not that I want this but I think your right lol im not a fan of dicks  i just want straight up pussy

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very interesting indeed!!  I believe that the feminine products that you all said she used might have nothing to do with her being on her period.  It might be the she is so worked up the she is trying to keep any leakage from soiling her panties.   Didn't someone say that her and her bf had an open relationship?   If so, I think she is tired of the abstinence and is ready for some good old fashion "Real" sex.  All just speculation but it could be what's happening here lol.

You may be right Harley. I still say if enuf alcohol... she and Rita might get together. I believe she'd like to get with Rita without a doubt if thye situation was right.

24 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

not that I want this but I think your right lol im not a fan of dicks  i just want straight up pussy

I agree with you B&H, I'm not a fan of the dicks either and just straight pussy was all I wanted to see myself.  One of the reasons I'm not a subscriber today in fact!

• Upvote 2