Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Probably right Harley, but i can have wishful thinking anyway lol.

I was in the same boat as you are now Joe.....I get what you want to see and why but I finally got tired of rowing that boat and gave up lol.

Maybe your wishful thinking will be the ticket that pays off!   I hope it does for you and if so, I hope that someone will record it and send it to me in a PM!

Before Danaya left Elesa did lick whip cream off Danaya's boobs, so ya never know. This was at their next to last party i think.

I'll have to take your word for that, don't recall ever seeing any pics of it.   I believe Elisa would be game for anything but it's the other girls where the problem lies.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was in the same boat as you are now Joe.....I get what you want to see and why but I finally got tired of rowing that boat and gave up lol.

Maybe your wishful thinking will be the ticket that pays off!   I hope it does for you and if so, I hope that someone will record it and send it to me in a PM!

I promise i will buddy lol. I will send it to you overnight express haha.  Alcohol can do crazy things to peoples inhibitions, so we can keep hoping . Elesa seems to not ever get enuf wine or whatever it is she drinks. Rita likes her wine too as much as Elisa i think.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very interesting indeed!!  I believe that the feminine products that you all said she used might have nothing to do with her being on her period.  It might be the she is so worked up the she is trying to keep any leakage from soiling her panties.   Didn't someone say that her and her bf had an open relationship?   If so, I think she is tired of the abstinence and is ready for some good old fashion "Real" sex.  All just speculation but it could be what's happening here lol.

something like this Harley. Thats some blingbandicam 2016-04-20 22-48-40-350.jpgbandicam 2016-04-20 22-48-56-051.jpgbandicam 2016-04-20 22-49-15-207.jpgbandicam 2016-04-20 22-49-34-404.jpgbandicam 2016-04-20 22-50-30-003.jpgbandicam 2016-04-20 22-50-48-499.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is it a tampon?  Is it a vibrating bullet?  Is it cum?  Is it some kind of hood ornament?  One will never know for sure!!

be patient=we just might find out

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you B&H, I'm not a fan of the dicks either and just straight pussy was all I wanted to see myself.  One of the reasons I'm not a subscriber today in fact!

Pussy pussy pussy hey and what the how bout some more pussy. pretty simple

• Upvote 1

At this point i think Elisa is ONE very horny girl. It wouldnt take alot to get her to go a little wild.

Yup - I definitely agree - she has been working herself up all week ...

• Upvote 3