Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is it a tampon?  Is it a vibrating bullet?  Is it cum?  Is it some kind of hood ornament?  One will never know for sure!!

Was flat whatever it was Harley. I thot a pad but i may be wrong. Maybe a hood ornament lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is it a tampon?  Is it a vibrating bullet?  Is it cum?  Is it some kind of hood ornament?  One will never know for sure!!

right! I dont know what do you think? I think its a bullet but thats just me

2 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Hard to say Boats. I didnt see it close did you? It looked flat tho, but i was drinkin beer then too lol.

• Upvote 1

Whatever the case im soooooo glad our Princess Elisa is out for some fun tonight. I hope she gets smashed, but is very careful. She deserves alot of fun after all she has gone thru. She is sooo beautiful looks- wise and personality wise. I jus love the girl.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

That is what it looks like to me as well but can't be sure.  It would have been nice to capture those pics in the daylight hours!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Whatever the case im soooooo glad our Princess Elisa is out for some fun tonight. I hope she gets smashed, but is very careful. She deserves alot of fun after all she has gone thru. She is sooo beautiful looks- wise and personality wise. I jus love the girl.

She is a beautiful woman that any man would be proud to have on his arm!!    Or girl for that matter lol

• Upvote 1