Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I wished that Elisa would just let go and put on a shoe for us that we would soon forget instead of this stuff she has been doing for us......She could become one of the all ti,e favorites if she would let go 

I agree Thes. This weekend i think she's on her period. We saw her put a pad in her panties. She's still gotta be  up there with the best.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Jeg er enig Thes. Denne helgen tror jeg hun er på hennes periode. Vi så henne sette en pute i trusen. Hun fortsatt må være der oppe med de beste.

she used it before today and had a good orgasm after 20 minutes of play

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

that didn't stop earlier today she has all the makings to become one of the best ever just like Danaya who failed miserably, but alas we will have to wait and see :heart: 

Yea i agree we will just have to see. If her boyfriend comes i dont think she will hide anything unless he wants to. That would be a helluva show.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, joejo said:

Id suck every drop out of that Boats lol.

I honestly don't think I know anyone (male or female) who likes females sexually that wouldn't do that. I know I would.

Well, I guess I should amend that to anyone who's not happily married or living with the love of their life. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Wo war Elisa heute Nacht um 02:30  hingegangen???? Sie hat sich sehr hübsch gemacht und dann das Haus verlassen....

Weiß jemand wann sie zurückgekommen ist???

Googel Translate:

Where was Elisa today gone night at 02:30 ???? She has done very nicely and then leave the house ....

Does anyone know when it has come back ???

Vor 15 Stunden, Yury sagte: