Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

elisa utilise une méthode de masturbation très rare, par contraction musculaire!!! il suffit de croiser les cuisses et de les contracter, avec le vagin, par spasmes pour faire pression sur le clitoris. en contractant son bassin, elle obtient rapidement l'orgasme, sans se toucher!!!! une technique que je n'avais jamais vu!!! merci elisa....

Elisa uses a method very rare masturbation, for muscle contraction !!! simply cross his legs and contracting with the vagina by spasms to put pressure on the clitoris. by contracting her pelvis, she quickly gets orgasm without touching !!!! a technique I had ever seen !!! Elisa thank you ....

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, joejo said:

She sure did eric. Never seen her do it on the balcony till today. That's her 3rd or 4th session today.

She already did it a 2/3 days ago after her couch session. I only counted 2 times today (but I guess you could say 3 because the last one was split in two parts) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

elisa utilise une méthode de masturbation très rare, par contraction musculaire!!! il suffit de croiser les cuisses et de les contracter, avec le vagin, par spasmes pour faire pression sur le clitoris. en contractant son bassin, elle obtient rapidement l'orgasme, sans se toucher!!!! une technique que je n'avais jamais vu!!! merci elisa....

Elisa uses a method very rare masturbation, for muscle contraction !!! simply cross his legs and contracting with the vagina by spasms to put pressure on the clitoris. by contracting her pelvis, she quickly gets orgasm without touching !!!! a technique I had ever seen !!! Elisa thank you ....

Yea she does.... you are right Corb. Ive jus never seen it till Elisa did it. It's sexy as hell, but i wish we could see a finger play.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

She already did it a 2/3 days ago after her couch session. I only counted 2 times today (but I guess you could say 3 because the last one was split in two parts) 

Yea it was time out on that one session.... she had to take a break before finishing lol.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, joejo said:

Im kind of afraid to ask this question lo, but what is a "reputation"..... is that good or bad. Ive only been here a couple of months so im a lil dumbass on some things lol.

1240 posts in 1 month that's impressive. The reputation thing is pretty simple. when people click on the green up arrow on one of your messages it goes up 1 point if they click on the red down arrow it goes down 1 point. It doesn't mean anything really.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

1240 posts in 1 month that's impressive. The reputation thing is pretty simple. when people click on the green up arrow on one of your messages it goes up 1 point if they click on the red down arrow it goes down 1 point. It doesn't mean anything really.

Thanks Eric. I apologize for talking so much. I will TRY  and do better lol.

What kind of a being. It divides even its food. Also very friendly in their beauty and spirit and comradery. So all positive characteristics that a person can have. Only for the alcohol she should beware. There, the limit can be exceeded imperceptibly fast.