Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well Camcaps is finally back online.It's been off on Comcast for hours. Well Elisa stood up to him and wore what she wanted to yesterday. Yea Vika got pissed, but who cares really.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What the girls need to do is start walking artound completely nude, and then he would be the one who has to accept it or leave. I think he would leave, because he doesnt know how to exist in a girls only appartment. He has a problem, and Vika knew he did im sure. Not his fault completely. He shouldnt be in a environment like this.

• Upvote 1

Elisa finally wore herself down last night after quite a few drinks of wine, gin and tonic..... not sure what else, but she and Rita had a great time it looks like. She's started again and im sure this will be another good day for her.

Last night was epic when Elisa and Rita came home laughing, having fun, acting silly.... it was hilarious. Once Elisa sat down with her food and drink at the table The Bearded Wonder shot up the stairs without a word. He was highly upset, because his lil world got "rocked". Elisa has started to get back to the real Elisa and dress just how she wants, after alot of advice from Vika of how to dress and act. Go Rita and Elisa!!!!

• Upvote 6

I jus love how Elisa has her bottle of gin hidden in the kitchen lol. Thas so funny how she's got lil hidden stashes of alcohol hidden throughout the apartment.She's a work of art. Thats why we love her so much.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

I jus love how Elisa has her bottle of gin hidden in the kitchen lol. Thas so funny how she's got lil hidden stashes of alcohol hidden throughout the apartment.She's a work of art. Thats why we love her so much.

Keep the we and the "funny" to yourself.  She's nice looking alright, but "loving" an alcoholic is not in my bandwidth. If she is that dependent on alcohol at her young age, then her life is over unless she gets help.

• Upvote 2

Dont think she's an alcoholic. It's her way of relaxing in her world thas been turned upside down ..... by a strange mentally challenged guy which isnt her fault. Maybe she does drink a little much at times, but she's far from an alcoholic. I came from a family of those people, so i know what alcoholism is. She's a jewel who is handling things great so far..... better than i would if i was her. She's fine!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Much sms and calls for Elisa today. Checks also papers. Hope that's for visits by bf and nor that she are planing to leave ... we'll see

Hope the boyfriend is coming Noldus. I can't see her leaving yet, but we will see.