Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Glad i almost dont see this apartment anymore,i look to screen previews and if retard Fidel its on livingroom i imediatly have an impulse to dont go see the apartment.Right now only view the apatment to see Elisa.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Glad i almost dont see this apartment anymore,i look to screen previews and if retard Fidel its on livingroom i imediatly have an impulse to dont go see the apartment.Right now only view the apatment to see Elisa.

I like the apartment because of Elisa, and Rita only. Both are beautiful and nice girls. Vika is Fidel's puppett. He needs his butt kicked up around his shoulders.

Does beardy boy ever move? everytime i log on there is is sitting at his laptop

Somethimes the freak moves..but usualy he stays still.. looking fool and just looking like someone dat screw the apartment.

I like the apartment because of Elisa, and Rita only. Both are beautiful and nice girls. Vika is Fidel's puppett. He needs his butt kicked up around his shoulders.

Agree that Rita its beautiful but this house needed another "Elisa",dont know if you get What i mean,to me vicka its as bad as Fidel because she brought him to the house,she in aliance with him intimidate the girls for no nudity etc.So Indeed both su€€.Just imagine Joejo this apartment with for exemple an Elisa,irma and anna.That would be great i bet!

• Upvote 1

Somethimes the freak moves..but usualy he stays still.. looking fool and just looking like someone dat screw the apartment.

I wish i knew what he was looking at, but im guessing he always reads what we say.