Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well I guess you are about to come up missing buddy,,(sleeping with the fishes):biggrin::biggrin:

Well I guess you are about to come up missing buddy,,(sleeping with the fishes):biggrin::biggrin:

Oh no i hope not Mike.... i wanta have a chance to enjoy her lol.

• Upvote 1

I would love to stay and chat,,but I gotta go eat dinner and watch my Baby Rita:heart::heart:

See ya guys tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

No she's not new,,,this is her second time here Joejo

Yea i heard this was her second time, but hopefully not the last my friend.

Well not old hat Harley , jus not the new memeber on the block. She';s still hotttt and beautiful. She dont need a vibrator .... her hand would be more sexy. Yummmy. Id even clean it off for her.

Plane tickets on Elisa's table. someone planning on traveling real soon::)

Maybe, but not likely. She's done NO NO packing at all. If she leaves maybe for a cvouple of days, but not like "mr. freakazoid", and have an extended stay. Obviously alot want her to leave because they keep talking about it. I guess some want it to go back to girls like Danaya and Adele..... omg i hope not lol. Danaya depressed me more than all the girls combined here. She was only happy when she was drunk. One of the girls go for her when she's sober, and she blows up lol. Personally i hope she dont come back, but thats jus me. Im no experty, but i dont hink Elisa is leaving till her time is up. Of course, RLC might be getting tired of a classy girl like Elisa.

• Upvote 1

Ive been visiting other apartments tho in case. My favorite K&K , but i really was disappointed in one of them lowering her standards. Im in shock this one could go for a guy who spends 2 hours plus on the phone while she waited in bed for him. Thas a disgrace. She should be #1 in his life, not second to him.