Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

When she was stripping earlier in the living room she was either skyping or recording on her iPad. On camera 2 you could for a while see her on the ipad as she was dancing.

hahahaha yes

If Elisa's BF is on his way (which we don't really know for sure) they will almost certainly have sex, given the nature of Elisa. If that happens, I wonder how Vika will react. She's been trying to entice her BF for two weeks and only gotten hugs, a few kisses and some body paint. Envy? Anger? Sadness?

• Upvote 1

If Elisa's BF is on his way (which we don't really know for sure) they will almost certainly have sex, given the nature of Elisa. If that happens, I wonder how Vika will react. She's been trying to entice her BF for two weeks and only gotten hugs, a few kisses and some body paint. Envy? Anger? Sadness?

To hear some tell it --- Vika tells Elisa that they have sex multiple times a day lol. Vika and Fidel may leave for a few days haha. That's an alien act to them.# Right IF he's coming, but signs point that way. Elisa SOOOO deserves it too. If he visits -- satellite images will show a glow over Spain lol.

• Upvote 1

Really Really hope that Elisa boyfriend its Indeed arriving to the apartment,to show Vicka and the beard dude how an normal couple with an normal sexual life beyave..not to show day by day how to be a nany for an boyfriend.

Like i said Vika and Fidel may go into shock seeing a normal couple, and how they are around each other.

An real normal couple in this house..that will be nice Indeed!No nannies,neither retard tudes that wants all the girls covered..hey maybe..now im just been ilusional..maybe an couple that have sex and show feelings one for another.Either way realy hope Elisa boyfriend arriving!