Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Still amazed at her stripshow earlier. Ive seen alot of stripshows, but nothing like this one. Didnt last that long, but was sizzling hotttt!!!!

It was pretty good.  Not sure she is an amature at it .....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Everyone was waiting for the next guy 

elisa

He made us a joke

where you got all this Ideas that her boyfriend coming today  if you listen  Jeojo God help us all 

• Upvote 3

where you got all this Ideas that her boyfriend coming today  if you listen  Jeojo God help us all 

Not just me Nick..... everyone who watched things -- thought the same thing. I dont know what happened.

• Upvote 1

Still amazed at her stripshow earlier. Ive seen alot of stripshows, but nothing like this one. Didnt last that long, but was sizzling hotttt!!!!# You'd have to have seen it to appreciate it....omg!!! How she flung the bra, then the panties.... jus the sensuality of it.

Really so you think that was hot, Wow ....I think you should get out more joejo. There are really good strip joints all over the country. they are of course have much better girls and strippers, and give you far better shows, than the little show she made to send to someone. What makes you all think it was her boyfriend anyway ??? could have been anyone man, or woman  that she is trying to turn on. Look at the shows she gives us the viewer on a daily and nightly basis. 

• Upvote 5