Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

joejo to tell you the truth i wouldnt even go one round with her shes not that hot and the pussy doesnt even look that good for 5 or 6 rounds.she reminds me of e.t.with her bugged out eyes.

LMAO i kinda agree Canito .... she's not hot at all. It was just the fact she said it that made it funny. She also said he owned his own business. I checked up on that, and he's a courier for someone elses business.... he doesnt own a business lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

irma was hot anna was hot elisa is hot rita is hot danaya was hot but vika i dont think shes hot.i didnt even think ilona was hot she had a beautiful face but that was it just like adele wasnt hot but that ass was amazing.

thats just tells you,you cant believe nothing she says shes just a liar i noticed that when i saw the bra thing she wears a bra bigger then her tits so the guys think she has bigger boobs if i was dating her and it came to point that i was going to fuck her and she showed me her boobs and im thinking there big and they look like mosquito bites i tell her to leave and have a good life. 

5 minutes ago, canito said:

thats just tells you,you cant believe nothing she says shes just a liar i noticed that when i saw the bra thing she wears a bra bigger then her tits so the guys think she has bigger boobs if i was dating her and it came to point that i was going to fuck her and she showed me her boobs and im thinking there big and they look like mosquito bites i tell her to leave and have a good life. 

Exactly Canito lol..... she's a big liar!!!! He owns no business, and they dont have much sex.... if any at all.

• Upvote 2

for me e.t. and creepo is all an act they should have put them on vv.its funny how she massaged danayas tits but yet doesnt even massage his balls lmao.not saying i want to see his balls but i havent seen them get it on yet and we probably wont cause it all an act.

1 minute ago, canito said:

for me e.t. and creepo is all an act they should have put them on vv.its funny how she massaged danayas tits but yet doesnt massage his balls lmao.

Hahaha lol yea i know.

Some on the side of my interest, however:
Has anyone noticed that there have been yellow pillows in the living room. They were there yesterday, but not on 10 May. Who placed them ??