Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Some on the side of my interest, however:
Has anyone noticed that there have been yellow pillows in the living room. They were there yesterday, but not on 10 May. Who placed them ??

Yes Noldus Rita stripped off the covers for the pillows to wash them, she also washed the black couch cover as well

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, playa999uk said:

I noticed that Vika and the mountain man in addition to the loneliness of the two beauties Elisa and Rita succeeded in boosting the posts to 32,556 second comes gorgeous Leora 23,424 , strangely Kami and Kristy are only 7,451 posts

this means that we are all sadly to say, enjoying the unusual behaviour of this mountain man

That k&k have only 7.500 i dont admire a lot,i read i lot about them,how great they were on Barcelona apartment..but seing them in this new one..lots of hidden sex thats pretty bad..at least its Nice to fallow their routine day..that if the are in apartment..still both are beautiful girls,and Really like kristy..but last day she fool us all and had hidden sex..dont know why but this things always gives me an sensation of cheating..reallifecam..and the residents go hidden for sex..real lol

4 hours ago, shevchenko3434 said:

Another night.JPG1005viri01.jpg

:heart:ELİSA:heart: If it goes....they never unbearable...they are very boring

Agree,that first picture totaly ilustred on if not the worst "couple"ever in rlc,super boring,zero sexyness,routine after routine..just horrible.

• Upvote 1