Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

Saw that my friend. Can anyone make an account tho??

Jeojo all that Education with psychology Masters you have only thing you have to do go on line and checkout LOL  you must be very lonely person 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Jeojo all that Education with psychology Masters you have only thing you have to do go on line and checkout LOL  you must be very lonely person 

No im not lonely at all. I have a beautiful girlfriend who is actually on this site more than i am. We watch it together to get laughs.

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

No im not lonely at all. I have a beautiful girlfriend who is actually on this site more than i am. We watch it together to get laughs.

But what I see on your Quote most are so Dam stupid the person with Masters  I don't even have High School Education  

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

But what I see on your Quote most are so Dam stupid the person with Masters  I don't even have High School Education  

Well alot of times when it looks like IM commenting .... it's her having fun with the viewers. She's on here more than me. She says things to get peoples responses. She loves to have fun with this site while i sit back and laugh. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, joejo said:

Well alot of times when it looks like IM commenting .... it's her having fun with the viewers. She's on here more than me. She says things to get peoples responses. She loves to have fun with this site while i sit back and laugh. 

now I see what kind of girlfriend you have NO comments!!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on Nick, you don't know anything about his girlfriend!   You need to be a little nicer in this situation!!

well Harley Jeojo said she is writing the Quote LOL

It's best that you don't comment. It's her way of relaxing from a stressful job.

It's best that you don't comment. It's her way of relaxing from a stressful job.

Jeojo I am going to stop flying United Airline if she is going to be on the flight I don't want to die