Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Vika has come home, I do not see her Bf?

did he take any bags with him when he left ????????

and are those his tennis shoes by the kitchen door ?????

Just now, Nick said:

well Harley Jeojo said she is writing the Quote LOL

Not always Nick. We have one account together, because alot of the time im not able to type and use my hands. I dont try and deceive anyone. When i came on this site i told most people about my health and not being able to use my hands at all hardly. She comes home from out of town daily, and i tell her whats going on here. Then i talk some, bur she talks more than i do. We have fun here, but at times she lets people think it's me, as a little joke between us. Sometimes it's hard to convince her how serious this is to alot of people. She's learning like i am. She didnt realize how serious this is to alot of people,and that is hard, because i think more guys are on here than girls. I wish i was able to use my hans beter, but cant man, so she has her fun here when i cant. Sorry if we have hurt anyones feelings here. She opened the account for me so i wouldnt be bored while she's away from me, but ive not always been able to use it except when she's around. I apologize if she or i have upset anyone. I will let people know from now on when it's me on here. We jus didnt think people were this passionate about this thing. She's a very sweet girl who is with a very disable guy. I love her very much for being burdened with me too. Obviously she cares for me tho.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Not always Nick. We have one account together, because alot of the time im not able to type and use my hands. I dont try and deceive anyone. When i came on this site i told most people about my health and not being able to use my hands at all hardly. She comes home from out of town daily, and i tell her whats going on here. Then i talk some, bur she talks more than i do. We have fun here, but at times she lets people think it's me, as a little joke between us. Sometimes it's hard to convince her how serious this is to alot of people. She's learning like i am. She didnt realize how serious this is to alot of people,and that is hard, because i think more guys are on here than girls. I wish i was able to use my hans beter, but cant man, so she has her fun here when i cant. Sorry if we have hurt anyones feelings here. She opened the account for me so i wouldnt be bored while she's away from me, but ive not always been able to use it except when she's around. I apologize if she or i have upset anyone. I will let people know from now on when it's me on here. We jus didnt think people were this passionate about this thing. She's a very sweet girl who is with a very disable guy. I love her very much for being burdened with me too. Obviously she cares for me tho.

It's all good joejo.....you two just keep on keeping on!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's fine Nick.....she is just trying to have fun with it that's all.

Im sorry she has misled anyone and she says the same too. You know how girls are about some things. Us guys are different. I will be gone for almost a week so you'll see less postings. # Sorry this is Emy now.... jus want ya to know.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

I am sorry Then Jeojo I want say anything now on have fun , by the way looks like your girlfriend is foreigner like me :-)

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am sorry Then Jeojo I want say anything now on have fun , by the way looks like your girlfriend is foreigner like me :-)

Joe:   She's from France, but been here for about 10 years when United Airlines transfered her family and then she got a job with them.