Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, fanrlc said:

salut a toi  tu a vu aussi je pense que vika la mis dans un hôtel car la cohabitation étais pas possible avec d autre filles dans l appartement 

Il était temps qu'il parte, surtout si le copain d'Elisa arrive.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, mr1010 said:

What, Ben, you don't believe? Here is a guy who supposedly has severe physical ailments (sure) fucking with a girl less than 1/2 his age.

But hey, we get 50 pages of type.

Assuming they are two people - I just think a separate account for each individual would be best.  I am not comfortable not knowing who I am conversing with and there certainly is not reason for each person to have their own user.   I just makes it uncomfortable not to know who posted what - especially if someone is screwing with us or trying to get a rise out of us.  Something rings wrong about this whole thing .....

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I think Fidel is still around, Vika packed food in a bag and left at 11:05 am.  There was enough food for maybe 2 days.  Is it possible that he is stacked in a hotel or motel somewhere?  I hope he stays there if it is true.  Why else would she pack food and take it outside ? 

On 04.05.2016 at 8:05 PM, Yury said:

One more week and he can easily blackmail the RLC, demanding 100,000 dollars just for the fact, that he will leave Barcelona. :biggrin:

Maybe he got the money and went to the hotel? :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, albacore said:

Assuming they are two people - I just think a separate account for each individual would be best.  I am not comfortable not knowing who I am conversing with and there certainly is not reason for each person to have their own user.   I just makes it uncomfortable not to know who posted what - especially if someone is screwing with us or trying to get a rise out of us.  Something rings wrong about this whole thing .....

Just put him on ignore. There is no redeeming social value to gamers in forums. :angel:

• Upvote 2

This is Joe's gf ..... and i be readin some of what you all felt about he, and i having the same account. We suppose it's right that i quit using his account for my fun also. From this post on -- Anything you see on his account is HIS. Sorry if ive made any of ya gentlemen mad at Joe, my fault. I just not realize people took these forums for serious. He probably wont be on alot, but when he is i hope ya not be mad at him, cause of me. Have great day fellas, ladies too if ya be here. ---- Have great day!!

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't think of me EW......think of the ones that watch RLC.   I don't watch it anymore EW.....I just come here to put my 2 cents in fuck with everybody to get my mojo rising and go about my business lol.   I am sorry that work is hectic for you right now and I hope it settles down soon so you can be a fly on the wall again.   Have a good one EW!!

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes Emy...they are cute young girls for sure!   They have been on break for as long as Vika's boyfriend has been there........don't you think?

harley be honest do you think that post Emy wrote :-) If there is real Emy

• Upvote 3