Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS CC MEMBER IS( shevchenko3434 ),,,,HE HAS JUST SPENT HIS ENTIRE SATURDAY AFTERNOON GOING AROUND AND GIVING ME BAD REPUTATION LEFT AND RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,I MUST HAVE REALLY PISSED THIS GUY OFF,,,,FUNNY THING THOUGH,,,IT WORKS BOTH WAYS,,,SO IF I GET NOTIFIED OF YOU DOING IT,,I CAN DO THE SAME THING TOO,,AND WE BASICALLY CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT.

I MUST HAVE REALLY HURT HIS LITTLE FEELINGS,,,,,NOW WATCH HIM GIVE ME ONE HERE TOO,,,GO AHEAD BUDDY KNOCK YOURSELF OUT LMAOOO!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

Yeah, mikey, wtf is with him??? He half the time makes the same posts over and over and then gives everyone neg. reps!

Noldus made a simple observation and he gave him a neg!!!!

I think most of us here have gotten them from him.

Thanks for noticing this mikey.

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I've been away for a day so i have just read the comments for the last hour trying to find out what has happened while i was gone.

This is a voyeur site anything can happen they might fight get naked and walk around have sex or masturbate, we are paying to see what happens.What i don't like is when they hide or change the way an apartment feels and looks.

That's what Fidel has done to the girls apartment,they can't be themselves with him around.I have no problem having a guy in this apartment as long as it's just a few days fucks his g/f and leaves like kiko used to do.Another thing is some of you guys take things too seriously,you act as if they are actually your girlfriends, sure i have my favorites but i don't talk about them as if they are my g/f.These are girls getting paid to come live here for awhile,it's like a holiday to them.

This is the first time iv'e joined RLC i thought it might be better than it really is but it's a bit disappointing and i won't be renewing when my time is up next month.I like CC it's a shame that RLC has made it so hard to upload pics and videos.

I will write to them and tell them what i think but i don't think they care if they lose 1 or 2 like me someone else will come along and take my place.

Cacjc, pal. You are a good guy, mate. Stay with us here on CC.

And yeah, some of these guys need to get a life!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS CC MEMBER IS( shevchenko3434 ),,,,HE HAS JUST SPENT HIS ENTIRE SATURDAY AFTERNOON GOING AROUND AND GIVING ME BAD REPUTATION LEFT AND RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,I MUST HAVE REALLY PISSED THIS GUY OFF,,,,FUNNY THING THOUGH,,,IT WORKS BOTH WAYS,,,SO IF I GET NOTIFIED OF YOU DOING IT,,I CAN DO THE SAME THING TOO,,AND WE BASICALLY CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT.

I MUST HAVE REALLY HURT HIS LITTLE FEELINGS,,,,,NOW WATCH HIM GIVE ME ONE HERE TOO,,,GO AHEAD BUDDY KNOCK YOURSELF OUT LMAOOO!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

That's makes me mad if they give -reputation without Explanation , should be a rule you give -reputation tell them why 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

I wasnt on rlc on that time,but Did she Did something more sexy or sensual or something?She seems to be in a routine day by day job...but the "job" she is its rlc..so its expected a lot more..or at least some excitment even if a little bit..but something..

She is not in a job that I am aware of.  She is in school I think.  When here before she was in and out but definitely at the apartment more than this tour.  She has upscaled herself a little since last year.  As for excitement from her before - not that I remember.  If anything maybe more nudity then vs now. 

• Upvote 2

It brings me to tears every time I think about the fact that Vika's pussy is not getting the proper fucking like it deserves,,,never let a good pussy go to waste I say,,,poor girl just lying on the bed with nothing to do ohh the humanity:cry::cry::biggrin:

5894511.gif

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Nick said:

That's makes me mad if they give -reputation without Explanation , should be a rule you give -reputation tell them why 

We have several members who grate on other people's nerves, and contribute nothing.

We have several members who grate on other people's nerves, but contribute something worthwhile.

Personally, a couple of us mods have no problems with getting negative karma. It shows we're contributing. We don't care. We love our street cred. We have worked hard for it.

Otherwise, bullshit gets removed or tossed to the appropriate section in Rant and Flame Wars.

I'm only answering this because if someone breaks the Rules, and you post a Mod Report, give an explanation why, because the Software allows that for Mod reports. If you do not do so we Mods think you are a newbie who just fucked up and we're too busy to deal with bullshit. Differences of opinion are acceptable to a point.

Thank you, because "reputation" is meaningless to most of us Mods. Like the old "Karma" ratings, it's easily abused. RLC's new tactics require us to keep our brotherhood and sisterhood intact.

But back on topic: What's my honey Elisa doing? Do you think she'd like a pet squirrel? :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We have several members who grate on other people's nerves, and contribute nothing.

We have several members who grate on other people's nerves, but contribute something worthwhile.

Personally, a couple of us mods have no problems with getting negative karma. It shows we're contributing. We don't care. We love our street cred. We have worked hard for it.

Otherwise, bullshit gets removed or tossed to the appropriate section in Rant and Flame Wars.

I'm only answering this because if someone breaks the Rules, and you post a Mod Report, give an explanation why, because the Software allows that for Mod reports. If you do not do so we Mods think you are a newbie who just fucked up and we're too busy to deal with bullshit. Differences of opinion are acceptable to a point.

Thank you, because "reputation" is meaningless to most of us Mods. Like the old "Karma" ratings, it's easily abused. RLC's new tactics require us to keep our brotherhood and sisterhood intact.

But back on topic: What's my honey Elisa doing? Do you think she'd like a pet squirrel? :biggrin:

your honey making jewelry :-) what did you divorce Nora :-) 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

your honey making jewelry :-) what did you divorce Nora :-) 

Nobody, not even Kiko, can ever fully divorce Queen Nora once we have taken the oath. It's a matter of chivalry and honor, my friend.

• Upvote 5