Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Il y a 2 heures, corboblanc a dit :

ces filles boivent trop, les litres de vin blanc se vident chaque jours!!!!

these girls drink too much, liters of white wine are emptied every day !!!!

tout à fait, particulièrement Elisa, c'est inquiétant pour sa santé, vraiment, elle ne se rend pas compte des dégâts sur le long terme, meme si elle est encore jeune, elle ne pourra plus s'en passer dans quelque temps... Mais je comprend mieux son addiction à l'alcool avec son boyfriend DJ :  Passer sa vie en boite de nuit tu consommes forcement de l'alcool si tu ne fais pas attention.

Yes and particulary Elisa, it is worrying for her health, she doesn't realize the damages on the body on the long term, even if she is young, she will become addict. But i understand his addiction with a DJ bf : In night club you're inclined to drink if you don't take care

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thank you for visiting and welcome back!
Please turn off the TV when you leave the apartment.

Tank you, Rita.. See you in the morning....

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, mr1010 said:

My daughter and son-in-law are in Barcelona now on their vacation in Spain. I'll have her put out an APB for the girls in the apt. (Good luck trying to find Rita!).

Rita who...is Rita here?  lol

• Upvote 3

Lets hope 2,3months pass and new girls come to this apartment(this moment only Elisa seems minimum comited to the project).Maybe in 2months we will have three great girls that stay a lot in apartment,care to gives us some Nice entertainment etc.Resuming hope we can get at least half of the vibe and life we had in december last year,with girls like Irma,anna and even illona.