Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Very true. Well a banana trumps what Kristy does, lol! Most innovative use of fruit in rlc history!

Agreed (although Kristy is still one of my favorites to watch).  It trumps everything I've seen in the Barcelona townhouse going back to when Nora and Kiko were scorching the sheets in the east bedroom.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

Agreed (although Kristy is still one of my favorites to watch).  It trumps everything I've seen in the Barcelona townhouse going back to when Nora and Kiko were scorching the sheets in the east bedroom.

In the east wing? Hmmm....and just how may I ask do you know it was the east bedroom? Somebody knows where the apt. is I think.

12 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Very true. Well a banana trumps what Kristy does, lol! Most innovative use of fruit in rlc history!

Some of you should remember the original banana user. Dasha use a banana before Demid put a stop to her.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Right, book? I agree. And I can't believe she stuck a banana up her pussy! Is there anything she won't do?

I don't know, but I hope not. I really get a kick out of her "free spirit" surprises. She's something else. I saw her sitting on the balcony last night completely nude having a cig. I hope she gets a thrill doing this kind of thing the way we do watching her. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't know, but I hope not. I really get a kick out of her "free spirit" surprises. She's something else. I saw her sitting on the balcony last night completely nude having a cig. I hope she gets a thrill doing this kind of thing the way we do watching her. :biggrin:

She is the ultimate exhibitionist, a voyeur's dream!

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, beancounter said:

Some of you should remember the original banana user. Dasha use a banana before Demid put a stop to her.

Yup, remember that bean. Hey how are you pal?

Or Irma and Ilona deep throating the banana!