Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No we need Irma,,she would have been massaging Rita's Boobies by now,,damn Irma's Boobies on Rita's Boobies,,yeah just make that thought settle in your mind for 2 seconds mmmhh::):heart::heart:

Mikey only one thing about Rita I don't think she lets anyone touch her , I tell you why you remember when she was at K$K when she was in the bathroom Kristy pooled Rita's underwear  Rita gave some kind of message Look but don't touch I never forget that look of her :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's almost time for Elisa to bate,,she seems primed and ready,,so let me be the time keeper for today,,Noldus has the night off:biggrin::biggrin:

So the count down clock will begin,,she is naked skyping on the balcony right now.::)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Mikey only one thing about Rita I don't think she lets anyone touch her , I tell you why you remember when she was at K$K when she was in the bathroom Kristy pooled Rita's underwear  Rita gave some kind of message Look but don't touch I never forget that look of her :biggrin:

You wrong about that Nick,,,I touch her sweet Kitty and Boobies every day Lmaoo!!::):heart::heart:

You see my profile header pic don't you,,it's Kristy pulling on her panties:heart:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Nick said:

way to go Mikey you my man more power for you :biggrin:

Rita and Vika also look primed to bate also- but know they probably won't- just saying

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You wrong about that Nick,,,I touch her sweet Kitty and Boobies every day Lmaoo!!::):heart::heart:

You see my profile header pic don't you,,it's Kristy pulling on her panties:heart:

that was exactly LOL how you guys get the pictures