Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

You have never seen a grandmother as attractive as Rita. Big man loves to insult the ladies don't you? :biggrin:

when I talk to you then unser me JA and where you see me say she is not attractive . you looking fight with me you find the wrong person to fight with

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Does anyone have the dates for the leaving of the actual girls?Think vicka its about month and an half maybe..so about half done..Elisa hope still two months lefth..and Rita does anybody know if her contraty its Indeed full three months....man with kami vacations there is almost nothing to see.At least this could be again an 4girls apartment..Well if not only thing to do its wait.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does anyone have the dates for the leaving of the actual girls?Think vicka its about month and an half maybe..so about half done..Elisa hope still two months lefth..and Rita does anybody know if her contraty its Indeed full three months....man with kami vacations there is almost nothing to see.At least this could be again an 4girls apartment..Well if not only thing to do its wait.

I don't have any idea I go day by day but today I think you miss Kristy in the bathtub she did  after she dress in red went out  I hope she will have fun she deserves it :angel: 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Har noen dato for forlater av selve jentene? Tenk Vicka sin om måneden og en halv maybe..so omtrent halv done..Elisa håper fortsatt to måneder lefth..and Rita vet noen om hennes contraty dens faktisk full tre måneder .... mann med Kami ferier det er nesten ingenting å see.At minst kan dette være igjen en 4girls apartment..Well om ikke eneste å gjøre sitt vente.

Rita said she should be two months in studies in Barcelona. She had been in town for a while before she came to the apartment.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

went straight in the shower

Noldus I am curious :-) how many rooms do you watch same time that you don't miss anything, I watch only K&K and Elisa when K&K home 3 Cams and Elisa 2 Cams :-)  

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

Noldus I am curious :-) how many rooms do you watch same time that you don't miss anything, I watch only K&K and Elisa when K&K home 3 Cams and Elisa 2 Cams :-)  

I only use a laptop screen :-) But have some  THUMBNAILS :-)

• Upvote 2