Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Nick said:

so what you did now you Bitch is that ok If I bich is not that means a lot to me now that's controlling the ball game and you are funny one  

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

so what you did now you Bitch is that ok If I bich is not that means a lot to me now that's controlling the ball game and you are funny one  

you can call me what ever you want- whatever floats your boat-hahahahaha- no I am not controlling anything I was just saying, that you can complain without bashing- example- how many people bashed Vika's boyfriend, and how long he was- to me it was justified there it was justified ( my opinion), as he changed the total dynamics of this apartment, and things went downhill, and with all the complaints- things changed- whether it be RLC, or Vika reading the complaints- whatever- he is gone, and we are the seeing the girls being themselves, and interacting wwith each other. Hope you know what I am saying Nick- I have nothing aginst you, and you have made some very good comments- thanks

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, albacore said:

I don't know what is happening to the forum.  People say thinks that they believe or is their opinion and they are told not to.  I am all for prefacing a comment with "I think" or " in my opinion" but jeez do we really need to be so politically correct here.  

I think Nick said something about Rita wearing grandmother underwear and somehow that was wrong?? Come on it's a forum.  We are not here to protect anyone with our thoughts.  It seems this is being taken too far.  Just my opinion by the way .....

I know what you are saying albacore- we need to get back what a forum is intended to be

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

you can call me what ever you want- whatever floats your boat-hahahahaha- no I am not controlling anything I was just saying, that you can complain without bashing- example- how many people bashed Vika's boyfriend, and how long he was- to me it was justified there it was justified ( my opinion), as he changed the total dynamics of this apartment, and things went downhill, and with all the complaints- things changed- whether it be RLC, or Vika reading the complaints- whatever- he is gone, and we are the seeing the girls being themselves, and interacting wwith each other. Hope you know what I am saying Nick- I have nothing aginst you, and you have made some very good comments- thanks

you are funny man why we care so much about this girls they are nothing for us they hear today they gon tomorrow and one more thing none of us going to meet them so why big fuss   

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Nick said:

you are funny man why we care so much about this girls they are nothing for us they hear today they gon tomorrow and one more thing none of us going to meet them so why big fuss   

exactly Nick- go with the flow and except what is happening, and no speculating or guess what is going on- it's a day to day thing, and we all should be happy that we can view it

2 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Obviously, no.  CC has become absolutely no fun anymore.  Many of us only check in periodically, and some have left for good.  So much for having fun watching pretty naked women.  Some would rather fight....what's up with that?

LOL

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

Gels- I have no idea what is going on- some would rather piss and moan over the slightest thing, and it is not worth it. I am not only talking about this apartment but also K & K. Calling the girls all kinds of names is totally demeaning to them, and to the people who posted it. When thee is solid proof that all the BS that is said about is shown, then maybe just maybe, things will turn- I seriously doubt it though. I for one am sick and tired of the comments made, fighting going on- why can't people just sit back an enjoy what is given to us. One thing I would like to point out is that you saw none of this shit being said when Ilona, Irma, & Anna were occupying this apartment. Ever since then, things have gone downhill, with the back stabbing, finger pointing, talking about each other behind their backs. It is a given that RLC needs to match the girls better, than they have been doing. If they did that- we might get the good old days back, with girls, interacting, having fun, and living there life. All of you out there- cut the shit off, and lets make the forum fun again.

Because the apartment was alive when they were there!  Now the apartment is so fucking boring that people don't know what to do!!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because the apartment was alive when they were there!  Now the apartment is so fucking boring that people don't know what to do!!

your right Harley- they don't know what to do- if you remember- even when Nora was there is was fun- not that I liked Nora at first, but came to like her later on- there was still interaction between the girls- good or bad- it was still there, and if RLC would see that- it could be fun again 

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

your right Harley- they don't know what to do- if you remember- even when Nora was there is was fun- not that I liked Nora at first, but came to like her later on- there was still interaction between the girls- good or bad- it was still there, and if RLC would see that- it could be fun again 

I don't know how Harley could be right - he did not see any of it. It is a nice try to come on here and stir things up - which is unneeded at this time however some are happy Rita is back even thought she is only now getting comfortable.  And most love Elisa as much or more than most anyone in this apartment, at least an a single person here.  This apartment has been alive on and off and different people liked it depending on their preference.  

But those who actually saw it can really comment.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

The reason I joined RLC was because of Nora and I don't regret it to this day.   I had a girlfriend that was the splitting image of Nora when I was a younger guy.   I have been watching the free cams now for a few days and let me tell you, it's boring as f@#!.   The strip.....whatever game they played the other night was a joke.   RLC told them to do something and that is what they came up with.   Elisa is a good looking, free spirited girl but her fan base is going down hill because somebody got to her, I don't know who but she has changed.   I was ready to jump back in to the RLC fold and all it was going to take is for you all to tell me the next time she bated again!   However, I have not seen where this has happened and now I'm glad I didn't waste my money!!   I'm not into her squeezing her legs together to get off!   If she is going to do it, do it right!!   Plus, her and Rita are never there most of the time anyway and Vika.....oh Vika,  she want's to please but is scared to do it LOL.

As for them not knowing what to do,  I was referring to the members of CC.....but you're right, the girls in apartment Barca don't know what to do either!    I'm not going to sit here and blow smoke up your asses,   I want to see naked, free spirited women that want to be apart of the Barca experience.   Everyone of these girls that have ever crossed the threshold of the Barca apartment know what they need to do to entertain the viewers, but time and time again they fail miserably!    I'm a voyeur but I don't like being teased and teased, time after time!!    OK......I'm done, let the bashing begin :)

12 minutes ago, albacore said:

I don't know how Harley could be right - he did not see any of it. It is a nice try to come on here and stir things up - which is unneeded at this time however some are happy Rita is back even thought she is only now getting comfortable.  And most love Elisa as much or more than most anyone in this apartment, at least an a single person here.  This apartment has been alive on and off and different people liked it depending on their preference.  

But those who actually saw it can really comment.

LOL.....can you read Alba?   It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what is happening in Barca!