Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

Paul rough housed leora and there were people queueing up to say what violence they would do to him

But corbo and others talk about some of the girls like they were trash and everyone debates it politely.

Dual standards.

so what my friend They have to find him first of all I think they bored nothing better to do like yourself you are leveling with them LOL let it go Peace and love watch  Elisa watch the girls or guys if you wish I don't know what you like it's your choice I love girls  

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

so what my friend They have to find him first of all I think they bored nothing better to do like yourself you are leveling with them LOL let it go Peace and love watch  Elisa watch the girls or guys if you wish I don't know what you like it's your choice I love girls  

So do I my friend - which is why I don't call them dirty slags to amuse myself :o)

25 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

So do I my friend - which is why I don't call them dirty slags to amuse myself :o)

Berry I called Vika Nanny I called Rita Nun I Called Elias beautiful Gorges  and K&K They the best Is Vika really a Nanny No is Rita a nun no  if the others call them dirty slags frankly I don't give a damn because this girls are here today gone tomorrow and we don't know who they really are and we never can see them or know where they live and this girls all of them are here to entertain us we paying for them and they know it 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Good morning to everyone.... hope all of you are doing fine. My internet has been out of service for 6 hours..... a real bummer!!!

You haven't missed anything except the on going civil war on CC lol

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

You haven't missed anything except the on going civil war on CC lol

Good morni

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

You haven't missed anything except the on going civil war on CC lol  -- I know i was kind of involved in it before my internet went down. Hope today is better.

ng to everyone.... hope all of you are doing fine. My internet has been out of service for 6 hours..... a real bummer!!!