Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

15:32 Elisa went out after taking 6 bigger gulps of gin bottle

Wow.... that girl can really drink that stuff straight!!  That many gulps should get her really high. Would me anyway.

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Berry I called Vika Nanny I called Rita Nun I Called Elias beautiful Gorges  and K&K They the best Is Vika really a Nanny No is Rita a nun no  if the others call them dirty slags frankly I don't give a damn because this girls are here today gone tomorrow and we don't know who they really are and we never can see them or know where they live and this girls all of them are here to entertain us we paying for them and they know it 

Thats What i call an realístic and Well put coment,this girls come and go,we coment based on What we see,we see them hide..we say..we see them dressed like nunes,we say.And that just reflects the day by day of rlc cams.If i think an girl its hugly and dont like how she acts im gona coment and complain,and will hope someone of rlc reads its or not i dont cair really.As Nicky said the girls are there(even in some dont like it)to entertain us,the clients of rlc,the ones that pay rlc and the girls.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it was also only in 5 minutes time!

In that short period of time -- she should be flying high. She must be able to handle it though.

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it was also only in 5 minutes time!

37 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

In that short period of time -- she should be flying high. She must be able to handle it though.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

15:32 Elisa went out after taking 6 bigger gulps of gin bottle

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Wow.... that girl can really drink that stuff straight!!  That many gulps should get her really high. Would me anyway.

IS THAT THE ONLY TOPIC YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL ALLOWS YOU TO DISCUSS? STOP TALKING ABOUT HER DRINKING ALREADY! HOW COME NOBODY TALKS ABOUT VIKA DEVOURING MOUNTS OF ORANGES EVERY DAY?!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, snaky said:

IS THAT THE ONLY TOPIC YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL ALLOWS YOU TO DISCUSS? STOP TALKING ABOUT HER DRINKING ALREADY! HOW COME NOBODY TALKS ABOUT VIKA DEVOURING MOUNTS OF ORANGES EVERY DAY?!

Agreed, we've established she drinks a lot. Many of us could have probably put her to shame in past years as well. Let it go.

• Upvote 3