Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, snaky said:

Er det den eneste TRÅD din intelligens nivå kan du diskutere? Slutte å snakke om hennes drikking ALLEREDE! HVORDAN KOMME INGEN snakker om VIKA fortærende Oppheng av appelsiner hver dag ?!

My dear snaky, with the content these threads have, I think you should lie low to criticize what we are discussing here. If I feel like saying something about one of his residents, I do so.

Have a wonderful evening in the can of worms.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, alanohio said:

Agreed, we've established she drinks a lot. Many of us could have probably put her to shame in past years as well. Let it go.

I know me too. I definately would never condemn anyone for their drinking too much or anything. Good quote Alan!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

I think she is in the restroom in first floor

thank you Noldus

pff,  ca redevient de nouveau chiant, chacune dans sa chambre avec son telephone ou son ordinateur. Aucun interet de continuer à regarder.. je prefere encore regarder ma machine à laver le linge c'est plus distrayant...

pff, this room is another time boring : each girl in her own room with phone or computer...no interest to watch that, it is more interesting to watch my washing machine than this room

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you watch the downstairs like I am homer, you can watch the dying plant that is up against the downstairs bathroom wall LOL.

Well if you look just up one floor and a little to the right Rita has a beautiful ass on display - posing nicely for us .....  Much better then the dying plant.   

• Upvote 3